Amerijet Strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Surreal. Absolutely surreal.

Now I know why a scab is a scab. Now I know why there is so much hatred for these types of pilots. I hope that none of you ever have to experience what I had to experience last night. They walked right in front of us. They betrayed us. Some of them were way too young to throw everything away. We begged them to reconsider. When pleading with them failed, the insults began. Emotions were high and some of our actions were almost natural or instinctive. I couldn't believe what I was saying to my once fellow crewmembers.

Good luck guys. I wish I could be down there walking with you.

This the data for N88NJ-- Good Luck Guys

Registered Owner
NATIONAL JETS INC
Street3495 SW 9TH AVE
CityFORT LAUDERDALE
StateFLORIDA
CountyBROWARD
Zip Code33315-3401
CountryUNITED STATES

Time Out.... I have flown some charter and sometimes you do not know who you are picking up or for why.... Careful on attaching anything to guys flying a Charter gig when they are told fly to ABC and pick up 5 to XYZ.... Unless they knew the situation and knew what it meant....which chances are they are absolutly clueless on all this Strike stuff.....don't throw stones at them....Be careful

Time Out.... I have flown some charter and sometimes you do not know who you are picking up or for why.... Careful on attaching anything to guys flying a Charter gig when they are told fly to ABC and pick up 5 to XYZ.... Unless they knew the situation and knew what it meant....which chances are they are absolutly clueless on all this Strike stuff.....don't throw stones at them....Be careful
Well said! It has nothing to do with National Jets as they are a 135 operator and were running a charter. Now the people in the back; that is a different story. I hope it all works out for you.

Well said! It has nothing to do with National Jets as they are a 135 operator and were running a charter. Now the people in the back; that is a different story. I hope it all works out for you.

Absolutely correct. The Lear drivers neither crossed the picket line nor performed struck work. It's the human waste they're hauling who are the scabs.

Hang in there, Amerijet guys.

Last edited:
There's an FBO I won't be using at FLL anymore. Bastards....

Like RedDog said: The lear 35 is a charter. They have nothing to do with the strike. The FBO is also out of the picture. The passengers on the lear are the ones you want to target, not the FBO or the Charter company. Look at it this way: If the scabs bought tickets on Delta, United etc. would you expect those pilots to refuse to fly? Target the scabs. Put their names on the list and they will have to live with it from this date forward.

Yeah, Iran gives weapons to Hezbollah and we only blow up Hezbollah.

And by your reckoning, we should all boycott GM if GM shipped a part on an AmeriJet flight?

Keep it focused, Metro. Listen to the union leadership. They define what is considered struck work, and what actions define a scab. Don't paint your red brush strokes too broad- when the whole canvas is red, you can no longer distinguish the offensive images.

THE RUSSIAN ask me to post this, currently at 7:25pm eastern time there is a Cargo Jet (COMPANY NAME) from Canada that is loading up Amerijet freight. If anyone knows pilots at this company let them know they are about to SCAB!!!!

Latest resources

Back