• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Amerijet Strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the striking Amerijet pilots publish the names of the scab Amerijet pilots and post on this website. Lets get the names out asap. We all need to know the names so we can deny them jumpseats and treat them like the scabs thay are. Maybe that will discourage others that are considering crossing the line.
Good luck guys.

For instance, if a Amerijet commuter is flying out of CLT or RDU to MIA/FLL or PBI (a "random" example of course) one should be careful to make sure the required certificates and paperwork are carried. Hate to see a Captain carry someone not properly documented.

Are you saying that a person who works for a company that flies freight is a scab if they fly freight that would have been flown by Amerijet? Get a life!!!! If Amerijet pilots are on strike than the customers will just move their goods another way. Its not your freight and you always run the risk of losing business when a strike occurs. No different than when Eastern went on strike years ago and the passengers just moved to a different airline. They weren't considered struck passengers where they? I hope the best for all of my fellow pilots but before you start posting peoples names you better think about what a scab is. By all means if you see somebody flying your aircraft while you are on strike than post their names but if you post names of pilots who work for another company trying to get them on some scab list that nobody really cares about, you have problems.

Are you saying that a person who works for a company that flies freight is a scab if they fly freight that would have been flown by Amerijet? Get a life!!!! If Amerijet pilots are on strike than the customers will just move their goods another way. Its not your freight and you always run the risk of losing business when a strike occurs. No different than when Eastern went on strike years ago and the passengers just moved to a different airline. They weren't considered struck passengers where they? I hope the best for all of my fellow pilots but before you start posting peoples names you better think about what a scab is. By all means if you see somebody flying your aircraft while you are on strike than post their names but if you post names of pilots who work for another company trying to get them on some scab list that nobody really cares about, you have problems.

Disagree.
Next.
If your flying their routes because they are unable due to a labor dispute then that makes you a scab.

JOHN M was the biggest prick EVER in aviation.

Flying a package on your route that was going to be on a striking airline is not flying struck work. Flying a new city pair into where a striking airline went is flying struck work.

Please don't cave Amerijet. I hope to God you guys get the company to stop screwing you over. I worked there and could not bear to stay and fight the fight so I left for greener pastures. Please don't cave on this and make me regret leaving.

JOHN M is the biggest piece of crap to ever fly....ever.

Latest resources

Back