Ameriflight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MSP-YWG its going away soon from what everyone says

2 of the coldest places in North America right now, feel bad for whoevers up there! Which base is covering that run, CVG? How's the move to SDF coming along?

Ameriflight looking for drivers on the PA31, Be99 and Metro.

Can anyone clarify what "open domicile" means??

Is it you simply go and fill in where bases are short on staff or is it a way of saying that you are happy to relocate if employed??

1800 TT for direct entry Be99 captain. What would be competitive for one of those spots in this day in age??

V

Ameriflight looking for drivers on the PA31, Be99 and Metro.

Can anyone clarify what "open domicile" means??

Is it you simply go and fill in where bases are short on staff or is it a way of saying that you are happy to relocate if employed??

1800 TT for direct entry Be99 captain. What would be competitive for one of those spots in this day in age??

V

As far as competitive I'm not sure. I used to work there and was a training captain on the Metro and I re-applied just recently and haven't heard anything yet. And thats with a type and time in it. Let you know if I hear anything.

Vegaspilot,

Thanks for that! Likewise I'll let you know if I hear anything. Any ideas where a likely starting base would be right now?? maybe burbank??

Cheers,

V

Latest resources

Back