• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumors of more routes out of Omaha or rumors of opening a different base? Just curious.
At the moment, the rumor with the most substance involves moving a base in the midwest.

The only "official" news lately is that they're grounding the Learjets.

At the moment, the rumor with the most substance involves moving a base in the midwest.

The only "official" news lately is that they're grounding the Learjets.
Read the communique about the Lear Jets, a shame. I find it incredulous that we were unable to make the passenger charter division a viable entity. There are many charter operators that fly similar equipment that make a living-why can't we?

Read the communique about the Lear Jets, a shame. I find it incredulous that we were unable to make the passenger charter division a viable entity. There are many charter operators that fly similar equipment that make a living-why can't we?
Really, and you'd think BUR would be a hot spot for that kind of business.

BUR is a hot spot for that, but the difference between the direct operating cost and the "going hourly rate" for a LR35 is very mnimal with the fuel prices being high. With a lot of competition in that size aircraft it makes it hard to compete and still make a buck.

Oct 6. A 1900 from somewhere in PA to SDF, And CVG is moving down to SDF but who knows when.

Wouldn't be Dubois and/or Bradford would it? I did that run a few times in the Metro during peak. Good times.

Does that mean that the CVG/SDF base is going to go back to scheduled, rather than ad hoc? Lucky them, if so... the on demand business at AMF is no fun.

Latest resources

Back