Ameriflight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ALIMBO

Is there anyone here on the board that flies for Ameriflight?

Hows the company looking? Fat on pilots or is there going to be a need within the next few months?

Hiring could go either way. Seems to be in a slump right now, but there are rumors floating around about more UPS routes in the midwest.

Well I still have about 6 months right now plus Im going to need some hours for sure, but hows the QOL my concern is having to move and knowing no one do you tend to work with the same people alot?

260 hours isn't going to get you very far here at AMF unless you're looking for an FO position on the Brazilia and those are few and far between. FAA requirement for captains is 1200 hrs. But then again, I haven't been to work in 3 weeks so I'm not the most up to date. The place hasn't gone under without me, has it guys?

What are the chances of getting hired directly into the Metro or 1900 for someone with roughly 4000 Total and 2200 total in the 1900?

260 hours isn't going to get you very far here at AMF unless you're looking for an FO position on the Brazilia and those are few and far between. FAA requirement for captains is 1200 hrs. But then again, I haven't been to work in 3 weeks so I'm not the most up to date. The place hasn't gone under without me, has it guys?

Ya I know which is why I said I have about 6 months to go before I apply. To be honest right about now Im content with gettin on the Bro as an FO. I need a job and as long as it pays better than the last company I interviewed at Ill be happy.

Latest resources

Back