• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keeping those 'Jo runs filled, eh Buff? You must be bribing them with free brisket at Hard 8!

You keeping that Spaniard of yours in line?

They call him EL.. as in Spanish for "The."

Besides, no bribing is required for the 31 runs. There's not a finer spot in the nation than Vernon, Tx. And if you like winter weather then Pampa cannot be beat. Just pray that you get to divert to Borger one day. You haven't lived until you've seen the world's largest natural gas facility off to the right on final.

Having said that, I miss it everyday. Buff, keep a 31 slot open for me if the proverbial UPS colored stuff hits the fan.

They call him EL.. as in Spanish for "The."

Besides, no bribing is required for the 31 runs. There's not a finer spot in the nation than Vernon, Tx. And if you like winter weather then Pampa cannot be beat. Just pray that you get to divert to Borger one day. You haven't lived until you've seen the world's largest natural gas facility off to the right on final.

Having said that, I miss it everyday. Buff, keep a 31 slot open for me if the proverbial UPS colored stuff hits the fan.
Beech, you can come back any time you want. Now, Citabria, on the other hand....... ;)

Yeah, the Gunstar rolls just fine though it's been pretty slow of late. Still ridin' dirty though.

I do miss my Metro days running my own ship all over Texas and various parts of the U.S. Great times. You can pull the freight dog out of the Metro, but never the Metro out of the former freight dog.

Yeah, I would see Metro's launching for the Bahamas out of FLL occasionally when I was based down there. I had to wipe the drool from the corners of my mouth a couple of times...

I wouldn't mind doing it again. Granted those show times would have to change. My new wake up time is around 0900 nowadays...

Yeah, I would see Metro's launching for the Bahamas out of FLL occasionally when I was based down there. I had to wipe the drool from the corners of my mouth a couple of times...

I wouldn't mind doing it again. Granted those show times would have to change. My new wake up time is around 0900 nowadays...

Why so early? For the first year after I finally cut the chord, I slept until 10 at the earliest. I had to make up for all the time I didn't sleep :)

Some of us work for a living. Others play golf and collect paychecks.

Speaking of counting, I heard that they almost had make room on the scoreboard for a third digit on the visitors side when TTech rolled into town last week.

I also heard a dirty rumor as to who might replace Prince.

Latest resources

Back