• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of counting, I heard that they almost had make room on the scoreboard for a third digit on the visitors side when TTech rolled into town last week.

I also heard a dirty rumor as to who might replace Prince.

Prince isn't going any where. The D-coordinator might be going some where, but Prince is not. He is the home town boy that grew up 20 miles from the stadium. It will take a 3 win or less season to get him out....ok maybe he's fired...who do you have in mind?

Speaking of counting, I heard that they almost had make room on the scoreboard for a third digit on the visitors side when TTech rolled into town last week.

I also heard a dirty rumor as to who might replace Prince.

BTW...got my new driver and shot a 79 at Hawks creek today. I think I had 7 or 8 drives over 300 yards. Maybe I should by all new clubs!

New Driver

OK, KSU ...

Give it up now, what new driver? Taylor Made Burner? The new Cobra 5? Calloway, Cleveland?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Fess up, now kid. Least we rain down upon you a heaping helping of ...

TransMach

OK, KSU ...

Give it up now, what new driver? Taylor Made Burner? The new Cobra 5? Calloway, Cleveland?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Fess up, now kid. Least we rain down upon you a heaping helping of ...

TransMach

Taylor Made Tour Burner
9.5 degrees
Fujikura Stiff Flex Graphite Shaft

I got it at a golf shop, here in the DFW area, called Golf Smith. They let me try out 5 or 6 drivers until I found one that had the best spin and trajectory for my swing.

The best part was, I had $200 in gift certificates that I got from my hotel points with Holiday Inn. So, the total cost to me was only $124. Plus, if I end up not liking this club, I can take it back in the first 90 days for a 90% refund.

Driver ...

KSU,

Way Kewl ...

I play with a guy (a former AMF Chief Pilot) who plays the Burner. I play the Cobra LD Speed M, Offset. I think I like his Burner better. He plays the "Draw" which equals the offset. I've been thinking about the Cobra "F" speed club.

Cobra has a new LV5, Offset adjustable driver just out the first of October. I'll fool with it, we'll see if it's for me.

I'm in GV recurrent at CAE/DFW starting the 20th. I'll see Ted, JJ, Frank and a few others while I'm there. (Not to mention a few visits to "Pappadeaux") Can I interest you in a game?

Our friend Bruce apparently has an uncontrollable homo-phobic problem he can't get past. Was probably abused as a child ... Good luck to him.

If you want to play, answer up ... or ask Ted how to find me.

TransMach

It was actually fun playing with KSU when he was using an old Taylormade Pittsburg Persimmon Burner 2 wood. I could outdrive him every now and then. We'll have to see about it now. He also learned to chip and putt the last time we played so I'll have to start practicing and stuff...

He still hit a drive at Iron Horse that had me by 50-60 yards, and I only whiffed it 320ish.

KSU,
keep playing ATM. It's good for your record. And yes, I had a very fine day at the Cotton Bowl. Still trying to get you to leave that silly wife of yours though.

Dirty Beech,

You can get into this game also! Monday/Tuesday Ground School, I'll change my sim schedule Wednesday, Thursday, Friday as neede for golf.

TransMach

It was actually fun playing with KSU when he was using an old Taylormade Pittsburg Persimmon Burner 2 wood. I could outdrive him every now and then. We'll have to see about it now. He also learned to chip and putt the last time we played so I'll have to start practicing and stuff...

Persimmon Burner 2 wood....that is classic!

He still hit a drive at Iron Horse that had me by 50-60 yards, and I only whiffed it 320ish.

Yes, the 440 yard Par 4 is just a simple driver/SW.

KSU,
keep playing ATM. It's good for your record. And yes, I had a very fine day at the Cotton Bowl. Still trying to get you to leave that silly wife of yours though.

At least we can run the ball now. We had 200 yards rushing for the first time since Prince became coach. Now, if we could just get rid of the Defensive Coordinator we'll be in good shape!

Latest resources

Back