• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameriflight Pay Raise?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, don't make me come over there and .......... ............................share some roadkill!:D Dere's nothin' funny abod dat, it's a whole food group all by it's self! I'll guarontee! By the way, are you still running things around your house like I am? (the dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, lawn mower, etc.) Tell the boss hi for me, and we're looking forward to seein' yall soon. Take care. The coonass

Oh yes. She keeps me qualified and proficient on all the equipment you listed. As for proficiency with her I'm on the 6 month recurrent plan of 6 approaches under simulated or actual conditions, with holding and tracking her thrown in to boot.

Who is in top management at AMF these days. Hazelett still around?
I am new at Ameriflight, but the place is run by a 20 year 121 guy who was in the military for a long time as I recall. Everyone seems to like the guy including me. Always meets the pilots and remembers your name. Most everyone agrees this is the best the flight department has ever been. Rumor has it the VP is constantly being called for other jobs in management at other airlines. I can see why. I would hate fior him to leave. I think Hazelett is the DO??

I heard that the VP and the CP was in OAK yesterday to explain the new payraise. I heard he said if you did not like it you needed to blame him and if you liked it you needed to call the owner and thank him. I heard it was a 650K raise starting today. I did a little math with the senority list and it appears to me that number is probably right. For me, I got just under a 5000 dolloar raise. When you add up the number of pilots in the first couple of years it seems like it ate up a lot of that chunck of money. I think they are traveleing around to talk to everybody.

You got $5,000... I got zero. Been here almost 3 years.
I am not sure why you are upset with less than 3 years service and already flying either the Metro, 1900 or EMB. It seems you got there pretty fast. Everyone I talk to seems satisfied with the raises and I am one of them. I guess the company did what they could. However you do get a yearly raise on the pay scales and a 10 percent bonus all in less than three years? To say you got nothing seems a little greedy and misleading and I don't understand.

If I could be as lucky as you then I could be going from 28000 to 45000 in just about two years. I feel pretty good about that. I turned down a job at Skywest for Ameriflight and feel like that was a great decision.

I am not sure why you are upset with less than 3 years service and already flying either the Metro, 1900 or EMB. It seems you got there pretty fast. Everyone I talk to seems satisfied with the raises and I am one of them. I guess the company did what they could. However you do get a yearly raise on the pay scales and a 10 percent bonus all in less than three years? To say you got nothing seems a little greedy and misleading and I don't understand.

If I could be as lucky as you then I could be going from 28000 to 45000 in just about two years. I feel pretty good about that. I turned down a job at Skywest for Ameriflight and feel like that was a great decision.

Talk to us in a year.

Latest resources

Back