Ameriflight Pay Raise?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Morettis

I've been hearing a rumor of a pay raise here at AMF. Anyone know any details? I figured I'd go to the official source (FI) since we wont ever hear a word from Burbank.

I don't see how my drinking has anything to do with this! Besides, isn't time at the outstation "my time", at least that's what they say when I get 9 hours out here...

You've probably heard the same second or third hand rumors I have.

"They're working on one by the end of the year, and the ones getting the biggest raises are the chieftain and second year 99 drivers."

Really though, I haven't seen any solid evidence that the company is working on a raise, and I definitely wouldn't hold my breath about anything happening before peak, overtime and all.

I've been hearing a rumor of a pay raise here at AMF. Anyone know any details? I figured I'd go to the official source (FI) since we wont ever hear a word from Burbank.

If you would have taken the ACP, you'd have a huge raise!

Wassamatta, is the extra $0.13/unit not gonna cut it when you go from yr 2 to yr 3 pay?? You should know better than to expect to keep up with the cost of living!

JK
Barnyard

Not for newhires maybe for the guys that have been here for sometime. (From an official source, just in talks right now).... Im full of it tho

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back