• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
West pilots think they hit the pot of gold and the 7 added give backs will not affect them, clueless like USAPA at an arbitration, and I am a West pilot!!!

West pilots think they hit the pot of gold and the 7 added give backs will not affect them, clueless like USAPA at an arbitration, and I am a West pilot!!!
Once again. ..nobody on the west though they hit a pot of gold. The APA had no problem gutting our contract with the MOU. The additional 7 were of no consequence to west pilots. Clueless is someone that thinks more can be had with cost neutral arbitration. Let me guess, you're a 757 pilot.

Once again. ..nobody on the west though they hit a pot of gold. The APA had no problem gutting our contract with the MOU. The additional 7 were of no consequence to west pilots. Clueless is someone that thinks more can be had with cost neutral arbitration. Let me guess, you're a 757 pilot.

Guppie, I am on the BUS but the 757 is in deep poop with these new rules. Sure do not want to be the first to test out the LTD turd with 2 year drop, does that affect West pilots?

The crappy work rules are not a result of passing this JCBA. They are a result of the MTA APA signed two years ago. Voting down the JCBA would not have fixed anything while giving Parker a lovely windfall for the next several years. Sound familiar?

Please see my post on the other American thread. I tried to clear up a lot of misinformation there.

But are you gonna get 85 hours a month with the work rules?

and there lies the rub... with a lack of trip rig, the bottom 20% will not geat close to that, and if they want to, they'll have to waive days off like we're forced to do here at Hawaiian... we have guys waiving down to 8 days off to get a 75 hour bidline here... it's lame.

I've been saying this since the beginning of time..

Managements ultimate goal is productivity! That is the golden ring!

if they could do it, they'd have us all fly 100 hours a month with 4 days off (or whatever they can get away with under 117), at a pay rate 2 times as high as if we had trip rigs and got got paid 85 hours of credit for 65 hours of actual "work"

Only if you want to keel over at 65 + 1 day. Guess your kids and wife will get the money. They will think its a gift that fell from the sky because if you work that much they won't know who you are. On the good side your daughter will have enough money she can stop spinning around the pole - something she did because you picked up the 3 day when she was 8 instead of going to that ballet recital.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tojBadSr2zI

Curious, what should it be, exactly?

Guppie, I am on the BUS but the 757 is in deep poop with these new rules. Sure do not want to be the first to test out the LTD turd with 2 year drop, does that affect West pilots?
It does, but it had nothing to do with a yes or no vote. Read aa73's post in the other American thread.

Latest resources

Back