Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

albflight

American Eagle conditional job offer

Does anyone knows how long is taking to get an official job offer from American Eagle. I got a conditional job offer after interviewing more than a month ago. They said it depends on response from previous employer, background check, etc. I hear second hand they are slowing hiring depending on factors such as what AA is going to do with Eagle.

Last edited:
I know one guy got a call exacly after 30 days after the interview. The second one got a call in 7 weeks, the third guy got "Thanks, but no thanks" in 6 weeks.

In the mean time, sit tight and relax.

Does anyone knows how long is taking to get an official job offer from American Eagle. I got a conditional job offer after interviewing more than a month ago. They said it depends on response from previous employer, background check, etc. I hear second hand they are slowing hiring depending on factors such as what AA is going to do with Eagle.

Dude get used to this kind of crap. We'll let you know in 4 to 6 months. , There's about 8367 people in that building just to check on references. I guess what else would they be doing, keeps them occupied. That's AMR.

Other regionals give you a job offer and class date within 24 hours if not immediately.

Does AE thing their $hit don't stink? Even if you receive a job offer, don't get too excited....you're still only working for American Eagle.

It took 7 weeks for me to get the no thank you letter after I was conditionally hired by eagle.
Blessing in disguise for me so I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

This was back in March BTW

You have 7500 hours on the ERJ as an FO? I commend you.

If you work for Eagle, it is highly possible to have 7500+ hours as an FO. Now he/she didn't say it was all on the ERJ. Could be combination of 152, 172, C310 etc....

Latest resources

Back