• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Contract TA - Scope Clause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:uzi:Thats the height of your ambition:puke:.

aa73 et al, good luck to you, I know you will do the right thing.:beer:

Quite the opposite. Unfortantly when mainline declares BK this is the fallout. Just embracing the facts of the current biz. I suspect UCAL is next, 500 million loss last qtr ? MGMT will always have a trump card Unfortunatly.

suspect UCAL is next, 500 million loss last qtr ?

Hmmm. $162MM of that was due to integration costs.

In their latest 8K, dated 28 Jun, it shows 2Q unrestricted liquidity grew from $7.8B to $8.1B. Not exactly a BK candidate.

But the best stat that I liked seeing is the 2Q reduction in regional flying by 3.1%. Regional flying is a money loser; converting 2RJs to 1 Airbus or 737 on city pairs is a money maker.

Hmmm. $162MM of that was due to integration costs.

In their latest 8K, dated 28 Jun, it shows 2Q unrestricted liquidity grew from $7.8B to $8.1B. Not exactly a BK candidate.

But the best stat that I liked seeing is the 2Q reduction in regional flying by 3.1%. Regional flying is a money loser; converting 2RJs to 1 Airbus or 737 on city pairs is a money maker.

That simple huh? Is that your final answer?

Jeff, his peeps and the BOD have already locked in generational wealth. Why should they possibly care about a contract or the success of UAL. Despite outsourcing to smaller jets being a consistent money looser they will continue out of spite. This group will never admit an error under any circumstances.

WE DID NOT SIGN ANY TA....

The APA BOD voted by 9-7 to send it to the membership for a vote. The vote would be due in August.

I'm hoping - no, I'm praying - we vote NO by a big fat margin! It is a turd and will result in AA becoming the Mesa of the majors (no offense to you Mesa dudes.)

What choice you guys have? Really.

Latest resources

Back