American Contract TA - Scope Clause

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

taylor01

Do anyone know what the scope clause was for american and what the proposal is under the TA signed last night? thx

Do anyone know what the scope clause was for american and what the proposal is under the TA signed last night? thx

it blows - basically what i got after reading that part. unless of course your for more outsourcing of mainline flying.

it blows - basically what i got after reading that part. unless of course your for more outsourcing of mainline flying.

Wait, I though you guys are getting rid of 2/50 seats for 1/76 seat A/C!! Or that change??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, I though you guys are getting rid of 2/50 seats for 1/76 seat A/C!! Or that change??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's Delta!!

Basically, aircraft with up to 79 seats are allowed, and the number of them is based upon mainline fleet size. The total outsourced regional feed would be considerably larger than Delta's if AMR had the same mainline fleet size.

WE DID NOT SIGN ANY TA....

The APA BOD voted by 9-7 to send it to the membership for a vote. The vote would be due in August.

I'm hoping - no, I'm praying - we vote NO by a big fat margin! It is a turd and will result in AA becoming the Mesa of the majors (no offense to you Mesa dudes.)

WE DID NOT SIGN ANY TA....

The APA BOD voted by 9-7 to send it to the membership for a vote. The vote would be due in August.

I'm hoping - no, I'm praying - we vote NO by a big fat margin! It is a turd and will result in AA becoming the Mesa of the majors (no offense to you Mesa dudes.)

So classy. Looking forward to my new 900

Latest resources

Back