• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America Eagle info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been junior maned here three times, and extended twice. I dont work weekends, second year pay will be about 45K.

I just checked eagle 2nd year pay on apc and it shows 33 an hour. Being limited to 1000 hours I really dont see how 2nd year could possibly be 45K. And please don't tell me you are including per-diem. per-diem is to be used to cover your excessive expenses on the road such as the lousy 14 dollar room service burger you are forced to often settle for. And by the way, even including per-diem you are not going to get anywhere near 45K. Maybe when you become 1 of those 8 year FO's over there you might attain 45K.

Oh, and what is the difference between "junior man", and "extension"? Sounds like management is playing word games with you. If you are forced to do any amount of work above and beyond what is in your line, that sounds like a full fledged junior manning there son!

I just checked eagle 2nd year pay on apc and it shows 33 an hour. Being limited to 1000 hours I really dont see how 2nd year could possibly be 45K. And please don't tell me you are including per-diem. per-diem is to be used to cover your excessive expenses on the road such as the lousy 14 dollar room service burger you are forced to often settle for. And by the way, even including per-diem you are not going to get anywhere near 45K. Maybe when you become 1 of those 8 year FO's over there you might attain 45K.

Oh, and what is the difference between "junior man", and "extension"? Sounds like management is playing word games with you. If you are forced to do any amount of work above and beyond what is in your line, that sounds like a full fledged junior manning there son!
While a lot of guys do include per-diem as part of thier pay I do not. This is my pay stub through the end of April, I am coming up with the 45K by multiplying my end of April Check by three.
YTD Earnings.........................16,937.44
Taxable income......................14,947.78
I agree it does come up a little short, guess I exagerated, on track for about 42K this year.

While a lot of guys do include per-diem as part of thier pay I do not. This is my pay stub through the end of April, I am coming up with the 45K by multiplying my end of April Check by three.
YTD Earnings.........................16,937.44
Taxable income......................14,947.78
I agree it does come up a little short, guess I exagerated, on track for about 42K this year.

Ooh ooh, can I post my salary so I can feel better about myself also? You must be suffering from short man syndrome.

Ooh ooh, can I post my salary so I can feel better about myself also? You must be suffering from short man syndrome.
Feel better? I think that it is pathetic, I am worth much more then this for the job I do. Luckily I will be starting a new job on Friday and dont have to deal with these crap wages anymore.
And besides, posting salaries gives those that are considering a job a better perspective, maybe it will help him chose one way or the other.

Feel better? I think that it is pathetic, I am worth much more then this for the job I do. Luckily I will be starting a new job on Friday and dont have to deal with these crap wages anymore.
And besides, posting salaries gives those that are considering a job a better perspective, maybe it will help him chose one way or the other.

I made the jump outta there last year. Siucavflight, where ya going?

I just checked eagle 2nd year pay on apc and it shows 33 an hour. Being limited to 1000 hours I really dont see how 2nd year could possibly be 45K.

You cant look at base pay alone, we get paid for a lot of things others dont, ie 30/7, 100hr, any indirect transition conflicts.

This transition im getting paid for 17.5hrs due to conflicts, ill only fly 18hrs in six days. If i tried i could average 115hrs of pay a month easy, if i wanted to work that hard. But i have a family so i dont.

We have a captain that grosed more than $140,000 last year by working they system. Overblocking to get 30/7 and 100hr conflicts then picking up more open time.

A

You can also get more info from eaglefly.
He's been there so long, he carries fuzzy dice with him to carry from the compass and tells all his f/o's how its done!:laugh:

I think it's clear to all that this poor soul has a some unresolved psychiatric issues. Perhaps he was molested as a child, suffered persecution from other kids as a youth or was beaten or rejected by a parent. Perhaps all three.

It does highlight that slipping thru the Delta psychiatric exam CAN be done, even by those truly bent. Since the impending merger will no doubt prolong his landing gear skills for another half decade, the flying public can at least rest a little easier knowing that at least one mentally unbalanced copilot isn't commanding their next Delta flight, although it is somewhat disturbing he is allowed near the controls.

We all pray for the Delta captains out there who have no idea of the fruitcake they're flying with.

WATCH OUT GUYS !..........he's out there.

I'll be avoiding the 737 on all future Delta rides.

AE sinkhole

AE was my employer for a couple of years and I was based in lax, Saab. It was boring flying - 6 destinations total. It's fairly senior, but dont worry, it only takes about 8 years to upgrade! I left and went to another regional, upgraded, got my 1000 and went to a leading fractional. My cronies at AE are still waiting for upgrade class this summer. Would be who of you to place your efforts elsewhere in my opinion, like say a garbage truck driver or something.. lol!

Latest resources

Back