• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

America Eagle info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AE was my employer for a couple of years and I was based in lax, Saab. It was boring flying - 6 destinations total. It's fairly senior, but dont worry, it only takes about 8 years to upgrade! I left and went to another regional, upgraded, got my 1000 and went to a leading fractional. My cronies at AE are still waiting for upgrade class this summer. Would be who of you to place your efforts elsewhere in my opinion, like say a garbage truck driver or something.. lol!
What? Did you possibly mean behoove you?

Ha!

I love it! Hope those two got a good reach around for their most public of humiliations! I love the PB moments too...so genuine! Putting "AE" and "career" in the same location makes little sense. Hiring there is because the bottom of the list leaves for other regionals. If you want to be an FO for ever go there. At least you'll never fly with a captain who is younger than you.

Where would you recommend Cuban?

Feel better? I think that it is pathetic, I am worth much more then this for the job I do. Luckily I will be starting a new job on Friday and dont have to deal with these crap wages anymore.
And besides, posting salaries gives those that are considering a job a better perspective, maybe it will help him chose one way or the other.

Are you leaving aviation?

Latest resources

Back