• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info guys.

It is greatly appreciated.

This business can be a rough one.....

You can also get more info from eaglefly.
He's been there so long, he carries fuzzy dice with him to carry from the compass and tells all his f/o's how its done!:laugh:

Reserve is slightly longer at ORD, I am hearing 3-4 months. Reserve has a two hour call out with a 45 minute show time, so they can not call you for a flight the leaves any earlier then two hours and 45 minutes from the time that they call you.

does anybody know if the two months reserve at ORD is still accurate? What is call out time for reserve...any long call lines?

My class date was mid nov and everyone in my class (except me) has at least a composite line for May. I actually bid reserve by choice for specific days off. The call out times that SIU mentioned are correct. If you live in base reserve really isn't that bad. Just don't expect to be home by any certain time on your last day. If you want to fly on reserve you will fly. You can proffer for what you want the day before and pretty much know what your doing your entire reserve period. My may schedule is all four on three off so as long as there are open four day trips...I'll proffer for them.

Since hitting the line in late Feb I've only sat home reserve twice (the second time being as I type this) and ready reserve twice.

I have no idea what the future of this place holds. All I do know is that things can change overnight. Pick a place that fits YOUR wants and needs and strap in for the ride. You never know whats going to happen.

Latest resources

Back