• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AME in CMH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can one just use any AME where they live, or does the AME have to be in CMH? I live in the Cincinnati area and have a pretty good doc.

According to Archie all you need is a first class medical. Do you go to Dr Stein? Has he retired yet?

I have an interview in July. I have been hearing conflicting info about the medical. I know one guy at NetJets that has seen the memo about no more medical. I know we don't get the first class from NetJets anymore. However, he thought that during indoc, there still is a NetJets medical. Is this this the case? If so, can they recend their employment offer if something comes up on the medical? I don't have any health problems.....just worried about something "off the wall" coming up that I'm not aware of and loosing the job. For 17 years have never had any problems with the first class medical.

RT8VA said:
I know we don't get the first class from NetJets anymore. However, he thought that during indoc, there still is a NetJets medical. Is this this the case?

I'm not sure I understand the above statement.....

There isn't a Dr. Baehr (NetJets) Class 1 Flight Physical anymore. All you need to do is show up to indoc with a current Class 1 physical, and all is well. The last class to have to deal with the Company medical was in May. Clear as mud?

Thanks Archie,
A friend of mine just got his acceptance letter. In the letter it states that employment is contingent upon passing: PRIA check, Background check, Credit check, etc... and Company medical exam.? Are they still doing an inhouse medical for employment? Probably still clear as mud. lol

RT8VA said:
Thanks Archie,
A friend of mine just got his acceptance letter. In the letter it states that employment is contingent upon passing: PRIA check, Background check, Credit check, etc... and Company medical exam.? Are they still doing an inhouse medical for employment? Probably still clear as mud. lol

HR is probably still using an old acceptance letter that mentions the Company medical exam. Dr.Baehr's Class 1 physical WAS the Company in-house medical exam. It no longer exists, has gone the way of the dinosaur, is kaput, finito, done, history......get it?

Archie,

THANKS A LOT for the info! Sounds like a done deal. Hope to see you online sometime.

Hey guys,

Just had LL give me a call today to remind me to make sure I have a current 1st class medical before I start indoc on Monday.

So you just need to have a current 1st Class Med. as far as I can tell.

Pretty nice that NJA takes the time and effort to make sure their employees are prepared for training. Already forgetting Part 121 world!:beer:

Latest resources

Back