AME in CMH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gwadwerc

Probably should have put this in the Med forum, but doesn't look like it's read much.

Anyone have any experience with Dr. Kearns, Dr. Lewis, or Dr. Applegate (Marysville)?

Thanks!

Just stay away from Dr. Baehr. He used to be NetJets flight doc for Class 1 physicals. Performed ridiculous tests on us like glucose tolerance, and full blown blood labs. He probably charged NetJets a fortune for these tests which are not required for a class one physical. Caveat Emptor!!

Arch

i used applegate, good and relaxed but thurough. also, check out masone in lancaster.

Dr. Applegate is excellent in Marysville. Must have appointment - and even though they tend to make appointments a bit distant in the future - if you push they'll get you in quickly. He has a great attitude and is efficient at getting you in and out.

Netjets physical

I've been to Baehr (as well as Adrian, Coleman, Gerace) and his physical is the same (with the exception of Adrian who never got within three feet of a live patient! :D ) Archie, the "test" he did were required by NJ, he does not do any of that in a normal physical. I was concerned when I went there about that and he laughed and said NJ asked him to do that stuff.

Does he still do the medical for NetJet? I've heard the medical has changed. What the lastest on pass / fail medical for NetJets?

Last edited:
There is no more "company medical" at NetJets. Dr. Baehr is history. All you need is a current first class medical.

Latest resources

Back