• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Am I Just a Giant WIMP?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please guys, I was not trying to kick him when he was down ... I know he is having a tough time.

Do you want your future employers to know that much about you? I am all for confiding in friends, but not everyone here is a friend. (I need not remind you guys that L/D's rant on his former employer is posted on another internet site for everyone to laugh at.)

Just a thought before someone else spills their guts on a much readed and not that annoyomous pilot board.

So please, L/D, for the sake of your children and your career, stop. Use the PM function.

I seriously mean this as an annoyomous (to you)friend.

Last edited:
Please guys, I was not trying to kick him when he was down ... I know he is having a tough time.

Do you want your future employers to know that much about you? I am all for confiding in friends, but not everyone here is a friend. (I need not remind you guys that L/D's rant on his former employer is posted on another internet site for everyone to laugh at.)

Just a thought before someone else spills their guts on a much readed and not that annoyomous pilot board.

So please, L/D, for the sake of your children and your career, stop. Use the PM function.

I seriously mean this as an annoyomous (to you)friend.

Have they not taken down that rant? Clearly LD was in a "not so right" frame of mind.

Is it really still posted there?

:(

I'll actually come out of exile here and agree with G100. This guy is making his own CURRENT difficult situation in to many more future ones. If he needs to vent his problems this is certainly the wrong place to do it.

I wish him luck...

Yep .....

Nice.

The lowest part is that they banned him by changing his account password and wont let him change it back..Then they claim "we didn't ban anyone"

Kick a guy when he's down and dont even let him defend himself.

Like they say....."Pilots helping Pilots"

:rolleyes:

I also agree, this is not really a place to vent all your personal problems. I have had my go-arounds with LD in the past...and have actually chatted with him a bit lately. He's got a lot going on, he's got about all of the major stress factors in life hitting him at once.

Last edited:
The lowest part is that they banned him by changing his account password and wont let him change it back..Then they claim "we didn't ban anyone"

I didn't think there was any question about him being kicked out... Read the post below...

Any wonder why I threw his ass out of ***************?

I didn't think there was any question about him being kicked out... Read the post below...

Nah, nobody threw him off, they changed his password so he could not log on....but I guess its about the same? in a real small balls way.

Others have had their passwords changed too. In fact, I bet my profile still says "registered"...yet my password was changed...if I was banned my name would be in red.

Mention the word Kotex....:laugh: .... in a post and the post gets deleted instantly by an old crusty moderator....freak out drunk one night when your life is basically falling apart - leave it up for others to laugh at. haha.

anyhow, I suppose it does not matter really. I wish the best for LD, but certainly the internet is no place to look for life advice or trusted friends.

Last edited:
Thanks all for their concern and support. Maybe I shouldn't talk about this but staring at the walls in my apartment wasn't helping...

I told my boss about what was posted "over there" with a sincere man-to-man apology and he just patted me on the back. He isn't happy to let any of us go and I can give him kudos for doing all he can to soften the blow.

It still hurts--badly--but I am finally learning it isn't personal.

As for future employers reading this...perhaps I'm trying to force myself out of aviation on a subconscious level. I don't know. The roller coaster wouldn't hurt so badly if I didn't have so many fires erupting at once.

At the end of the day I've seen some posts from folks I will use as a support network via PM. I wanted people "in the business" because they "get it" and can lend perspective that non-aviation types may not be able to.

Thanks for the prayers. Keep your thoughts on the other 22 as well. They may be worse off than even me for all I know.

A public forum dedicated to professional pilots is not the place to rant about your ex wife beating the crap out of you.

I come here to read posts that may help benefit me and my passengers. Not to hear about how you hooked up with your girlfriend the night before she dumped you.

L/D while I am sorry that you lost your job (and all the other that you work with). This constant public cry for help is pathetic. Please stop

Latest resources

Back