• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Am I Just a Giant WIMP?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the benefit of the doubting. No jabs intended, I assure you!

Yeah, I kinda figured it was a reference that was going completely over my head.

Something going over your head 54?
nah..

:D

Hell, with the current market, Im thinking of going into the decking business too.
:)

All I can say about this whole thread is wow...

"If you can't work for one of the largest companies in the world without some hope of career employment then is such a thing even a reality?"

I didn't know one of the largest companies in the world flew Legacy's... if its FLOPS then again - wow...

It's true. A close friend of mine was a moderator at *************** when they changed LegacyDriver's password. Then the mods made fun of LD behind his back when he tried to sign in and couldn't get in.

What's the saying.... People in glass houses.... something or other. ;)

Last edited:
Are we talking about a company with Falcons moving within TX?

Yes, we are. Now, I want those who slam LegacyDriver to understand some of his insanity (notice I said some!).

So, you are hired by SBC and told that in the event of SBC buying/merging with other companies that you would not have those people (based on seniority) dropped on top of you. Well, the opposite happened. I have a friend that went from upper teens between himself and the director to the upper thirties! And, while they may say seniority was part of the issue, I assure you it was very important in the whole scheme of things. Plenty of senior people remain who couldn't fly their way out of a wet paper bag! If AT&T knew what was good for them, they would have kept the RJ Mafia!;)

I am not his alter ego, I was, earlier, busting his chops via the blackberry! And he took it well and I am glad we are friends.

Ask yourself this, "disregarding LD's previous posts and rants, if 20+ pilots were dropped on top of you and the chopping begins, how would you feel?"

Cheers- Rum

Yay rum!

Here's yer ten year rollerboard now pack yo sh#t.

That was classic.

Gawd.... Where's the K-Y??

Touhey didn't leave marks like this!

Latest resources

Back