• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA to uphold and defend AAA/HP seniority list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't really matter what came out of arbitration if Good old USAirways is liquidated does it? You boys had better start figuring out how to play in the sandbox or your all going to be on the bottom of a list somewhere, can you say "newhire".

In regards to "figuring out how to play nice in the sandbox"; We figured it out long ago. The easties ,on the other hand haven't got a clue!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

In regards to "figuring out how to play nice in the sandbox"; We figured it out long ago. The easties ,on the other hand haven't got a clue!!

Doesn't really matter who has a clue when there's not a sandbox left to play in now does it?

Ding ding ding.."We have a winner!! Johnny,tell our contestant what he's just won....."

Ding ding ding.."We have a winner!! Johnny,tell our contestant what he's just won....."

I don't care who is right or wrong I'm just saying as a collective your going to end up with squat if you can't come to a more amicable agreement. Actually the rest of the industry would welcome the demise of USAirways. Keep up the hardline your doing the rest of us a favor.

Don't confuse the old hippie with the facts. He's "Comfortably Numb"(just look at his avatar )and probably incapable of figuring it out right now.

PHXFLYR

Doesn't really matter who has a clue when there's not a sandbox left to play in now does it?

Who cares if it goes out of business? I'd rather start over than let the East Side shove their idea of a fair list up my....you know.

ALPA merger policy specifically states that when an award is delivered by the arbitrator (Section 45; H; 5; b and I; 1):

• Award of the Arbitration Board shall be final and binding on all parties.
  • The arbitration and shall be defended by ALPA.
  • The merged seniority list will be presented to management and ALPA will use all reasonable means at its disposal to compel the company to accept and implement the merged seniority list.
This seems to be rather CUT and DRIED to me. Failure to do anything other that what is stated in the ALPA bylaws is an invite for serious legal problems. What about all of the other mergers?

I think there will be a SMALL percentage of West pilots willing to go to the "City of Brotherly Love" if for no other reason than the rants and attitudes. A small number of East pilots will transfer to PHX or LAS for quality of life. You guys will largely get your East upgrades....Why don't you give it a shot??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back