• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA: Time to learn from this vote.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest pilots, don't be asking for our UNION PILOT jumpseats, and good luck moving on to a UNION mainline carrier.

Remember John 35% of those guys don't have their heads up their asses and actually voted yes. You'll just have to screen them before you decide to let them ride with ya.

F*&ck you scarlet. F*&k you john. I worked my ass off for the O.C. and tried to get thing to pass, and I'm not welcome in your JS? Eat a D*ick

Remember John 35% of those guys don't have their heads up their asses and actually voted yes. You'll just have to screen them before you decide to let them ride with ya.

Copidat!

F*&ck you scarlet. F*&k you john. I worked my ass off for the O.C. and tried to get thing to pass, and I'm not welcome in your JS? Eat a D*ick

Thanks for the display of intelligence in your eloquent post. With people like you on the OC, no wonder it failed... oh wait, I was on the OC. Damn!

A question to chew over:

How can ALPA support both major and regional pilot groups who frequently have opposing agendas?

Are you the newbie that was in my jumpseat the other day, who said you were on the fence and asked a lot of questions regarding the union? Then after I answered them to the best of my ability you said you were going to vote yes?

Thanks for the display of intelligence in your eloquent post.

You are right. He should stick with professional tactics such as denying a jumpseat. THAT WILL TEACH YOU!!!! YOU CAN TURN AROUND THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH ONLY ONE JUMPSEAT DENIAL!!!! DO IT!!!!

Hey harlot and penis pump! Please carry a phone list of all the guys on the SKW OC so they CAN vouch for me on your jumpseat. Especially since I'm the type of guy who retaliates by denying the next "3" of your company's jumpseat requests, while reminding them to thank (your name here) for their inconvenience.

Latest resources

Back