• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA on Emirates and Etihad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why? Why would I want to do that even in the US?

I have never had anyone try to convert me to Islam.

When I was in the US, I had a myriad of religious types trying to get me to join their religions and their attempts were all unsolicited. Some attempts were even in the cockpit. I have never had that happen here in the UAE.

In response to your Bigot comment....you made personal statements that reflect your views and your intolerance of the middle east and their religion. I have never justified the treatment of some of the workers here just as I do not justify the treatment of some migrant workers in the US.

Make sure you dont kiss a girl in the beach or argue with a local and takes your license number of your car while you are driving because you will end up in jail, fired by the "best" airline in the world and deported right back to the best nation on earth.

please stay there

Varmint, you're banging your head against the wall, these guys appear on "Springer" and bring the red into neck! I'm guessing unless they're native American their ancestors moved to the US to have a better life and now with myopic vision they spout rhetoric to chastise you for moving here for a better life but forget the history of the US. That not only shows bigotry but maybe just a tiny little bit of hypocrisy......

Last edited:
Varmint, you're banging your head against the wall, these guys appear on "Springer" and bring the red into neck! I'm guessing unless they're native American their ancestors moved to the US to have a better life and now with myopic vision they spout rhetoric to chastise you for moving here for a better life but forget the history of the US. That not only shows bigotry but maybe just a tiny little bit of hypocrisy......

Good point.

My favorite excerpts:
U.S. citizens in the United Arab Emirates should exercise a high level of security awareness.

Oh, that's OK, I have to exercise a similarly high level of security in College Park. For something like 1/30th the pay.

More importantly, what have you chosen?

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

Awesome! You threw in a little Rush lyric (from Freewill) there to accentuate your point about the US vs the middle east.....

.....Hey, wait a minute, Ruch is a Canadian band, not American! Tried to fool me! I guess we'll have to kick YOU out of the country as well. :)

Bubba

Latest resources

Back