• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Filed with NMB today to represent Colgan Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vote ALPA down so you can have the sweet taste of making a bunch of retards spend a bunch of money on a campaign then throw a hissy fit when it goes down in flames.

Vote ALPA down so you can have the sweet taste of making a bunch of retards spend a bunch of money on a campaign then throw a hissy fit when it goes down in flames.

You just can't stay out of anything, can you?? Your boyfriend MELIT is looking for a knobber..... perhaps you should get off the computer, eh??

Sopranos live to fight another day...or movie

Great for ALPA!!!! More importantly, so what happened to Tony Soprano? The show just ended..... What are your thoughts. I think they are all living! Ciao

David Chase (creator of the Sopranos) and/or HBO is expected to announce by the end of the year of the upcoming Sopranos movie set for late '08/early '09 release. Suppose to pick up where the series ended.

Lots of loose ends to fix on the show like:
*Carlo turning and going states evidence, Feds bringing Tony to trial
*Uncle Jr's impending death and Janice's never ending mission to find a new Hubby and Jr's secret $$$ stash
*Paulie getting disrepsected by T
*Meadow getting married and receiving her law degree to save Daddy's @ss when the Feds finally come after him.
*Carmela beeootching about the spec house,
*AJ getting that 17 year old little model knocked up
*Silvio making a miraculous recovery and opening up a new Bada Bing right next to EWR for the Colgan Pilots to have happy hour and the F/A's a place to make extra $$$ while sitting reserve at EWR.
*Furio returns
*Tony finally exploding and ending up at the Funny Farm with Dr. Melfi
*The Cat....Is it Chris reincarnated or Adriana?
*The Russians get p*ssed and make a move on NJ
*The 2 Terrorists guys the Feds are looking for somehow bring a Nuke into NJ and set it off at the old Bada Bing accidently

yada yada...I could go on...but hey fuggetaboutit!!

www.colgan.org/colgan

What did you say?

Retards!!! I don't think so my friend.....

Voting for ALPA is the sweet taste of success of the fruits of hard labor. I don't see anybody on the OC or at ALPA throwing a hissy fit since the ALPA effort won't be going down in flames or away anytime soon. What will be awesome is seeing Pinnacle and Colgan Management cringe at the fact they will have to realize that even bigger changes are coming....Don't forget about the Colgan Pilot Group Brown Nosers.....I can't wait to watch them explode after the vote says ALPA. We'll get the last laugh.

FYI, The guys that started this ALPA campaign are no retards. This effort has been well thought out by some very brilliant Pilots on the OC.

I still don't understand why any Colgan pilot wouldn't want a union.

I know there are a few guys who are fat dumb and happy (emphasis on dumb) and don't want anything to change. Well guess what fellas... change is a comin and ALPA will be the only thing to look out for your interests.

Management has developed a couple of arguements which are all riddled with B.S.

Colgan pilots need to protect their positions, pay, and develop some work rules to make our operation safer and better. No student council is going to get anything worthwhile because it will not be legally binding. The second that management wants to do something that goes against the "gentleman's agreement" that the student council will provide, they will do it. You will whine and moan.. "that's not in our agreement" and they will laugh and say TOUGH $#!T

The only thing they will respond to is a Legally binding contract.

Why would you care? I thought you didn't work at Colgan. but then again, looking at your post history all 50+ posts are in colgan threads or about colgan business.

Are you in-fact a CLOSET colganexual?

Stand Tall and don't be afraid to declare "COLGAN AND PROUD!!!.....(b!tches)"

Ain't no such things as half-way Colgans!!!:beer:

A bunch of retards. Not a very nice thing to say. Do you know what a retard is?

A bunch of retards. Not a very nice thing to say. Do you know what a retard is?

Yep anyone who actually thinks ALPA is still useful. Colgan is a place to build your time and get out. A union is pointless at a place like that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back