• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Filed with NMB today to represent Colgan Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with you, I think the outstation basing was going to go away in the future regardless of the ALPA vote.

Pinnacle used to be outstation based. They went to this type of system after a cash crunch that nearly bankrupted the company. Long term costs of outstation basing are higher though and thats why they rerturned everyone to the hubs. You can count on your new owners to return everyone to the hubs to streamline the company. I'm sure they have had this planed since before the acquisition was made.

Hope everyone has fun being based in LGA BOS IAD

Good Luck

Why would you care? I thought you didn't work at Colgan. but then again, looking at your post history all 50+ posts are in colgan threads or about colgan business.

Are you in-fact a CLOSET colganexual?

Stand Tall and don't be afraid to declare "COLGAN AND PROUD!!!.....(b!tches)"

THe begining of the end this is just great. Yeah great no outstation basing. Maybe some of us like to be home everynight. This is going to get real flugy ucking.

Great for ALPA!!!! More importantly, so what happened to Tony Soprano? The show just ended..... What are your thoughts. I think they are all living! Ciao

I highly recommend voting in ALPA! Over the years at Pinnacle, they have been the ONLY thing keeping our / now your managment team at bay. The next few months, your management is going to promise you all kinds of stuff that they will have no intention of providing through some pilot committee or other. DON'T BELIEVE 'EM for a minute.

Hopefully you guys can get some good protections / increases in your first contact. Good luck! You guys have worked really hard and deserve good stuff.

I highly recommend voting in ALPA! Over the years at Pinnacle, they have been the ONLY thing keeping our / now your managment team at bay. The next few months, your management is going to promise you all kinds of stuff that they will have no intention of providing through some pilot committee or other. DON'T BELIEVE 'EM for a minute.

Hopefully you guys can get some good protections / increases in your first contact. Good luck! You guys have worked really hard and deserve good stuff.

I'm anti management and don't believe a word they say.
In the same time, I have also learned not to believe what ALPA or our reps say either.

Both sides suck.

As far as pay increases.....not in this life time. ALPA is par for the course for taking pay cuts. I know, they will take the credit for Fed Ex....fine, we'll give them PARTIAL credit for that.
But look at all the other contracts. Everyone has taken cuts.

Latest resources

Back