• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alpa at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Latest update is that there are 5 hostages now. If you think any Flex pilot can avoid being the next target of KR by just doing your job and following the rules, you are mistaken. The new standard is "you will carry the write ups".

That "you will carry the write ups" crap isn't going to fly with Flexjet's new POI if he finds out about it, he's a pretty solid guy.

I assume that most of you already know about this but for those who haven't heard, Flex and Options are now on the same certificate and their POI is our POI Norm Tessier, based in NY state.

That "you will carry the write ups" crap isn't going to fly with Flexjet's new POI if he finds out about it, he's a pretty solid guy.

I assume that most of you already know about this but for those who haven't heard, Flex and Options are now on the same certificate and their POI is our POI Norm Tessier, based in NY state.

Are you sure we're on the same certificate? Our oversight is from the same FSDO so it's only a matter of time until we're all on the same Charmin Ultra Plush certificate, but I'm not sure we're there yet.

Last edited:
What happened to the new hostages? Also where does the scope come in with the Gulfstream crews being selected basically at random? more total disregard for seniority. This is the CULTure of KR get used to it FJ guys n gals. The real fun hasn't even started yet

Last edited:
Hostages again? Didn't we go thru that 5 + years ago? Sounds like Fud &Harrassment is back on the property again. Next thing you know they will try to start an in-house union drive again. The minions they pick this time will be have no more respect than we had for Chicken Little.

Let’s see. PeterG claims he has no animosity towards his Uncle, yet calls him a “chicklet toothed carpet bagger” and other things….do you see a conflict there, son?
And PG, I came forward with the fact that the FPOC was refusing to meet with your Uncle 2 days AFTER your Uncle wrote them a letter(and CC every Flex pilot) wondering why they weren’t responding to his open offer of debate in a public forum. That CC includes doh. I’m fairly sure their new “leader” i.e. Cap’n Freddy “choke that chicken” Crunch told them it was a trap, that most of the fecal matter that had been thrown on the wall couldn’t stand an open debate, and that the FPOC shouldn’t attend. I believe if they won’t meet in a public forum and explain why we should give our hard-earned money to a corrupt union, then they shouldn’t ask us for their support.
It’s kinda amusing to watch you and some of your sillier “brothers” work themselves into a lather every time someone doesn’t think they want to be associated with the iBT and/or it’s minions, but their are quite a few of us.
Cheers

Are you sure we're on the same certificate? Our oversight is from the same FSDO so it's only a matter of time until we're all on the same Charmin Ultra Plush certificate, but I'm not sure we're there yet.

Lucky, I'm 100 percent sure on the POI, and as sure on the certificate thing as I can be without having seen the paperwork with my own two eyes. It will all be in the open eventually.

Let?s see. PeterG claims he has no animosity towards his Uncle, yet calls him a ?chicklet toothed carpet bagger? and other things?.do you see a conflict there, son?
And PG, I came forward with the fact that the FPOC was refusing to meet with your Uncle 2 days AFTER your Uncle wrote them a letter(and CC every Flex pilot) wondering why they weren?t responding to his open offer of debate in a public forum. That CC includes doh. I?m fairly sure their new ?leader? i.e. Cap?n Freddy ?choke that chicken? Crunch told them it was a trap, that most of the fecal matter that had been thrown on the wall couldn?t stand an open debate, and that the FPOC shouldn?t attend. I believe if they won?t meet in a public forum and explain why we should give our hard-earned money to a corrupt union, then they shouldn?t ask us for their support.
It?s kinda amusing to watch you and some of your sillier ?brothers? work themselves into a lather every time someone doesn?t think they want to be associated with the iBT and/or it?s minions, but their are quite a few of us.
Cheers

One more time warlord19, THIS IS NOT AN OPEN FORUM. I WILL NOT MEET THEM AT A VENUE WHERE THEY CONTROL WHO MAY ATTEND! Read the letter, look at the venue. Will Options pilots be allowed in? This affects them tremendously as they are being forced over to the bottom of our list in this brave new world, so they must be allowed to attend. The 1108 officers have standing because we will be voting on them being our legal team going forward. We asked them for help organizing, so management must not be allowed to dictate "the garment workers union" as an alternative. Yes, RH actually said that in one of his Dear Colleague missives. Management do not want an IBT human face shown to us, because that doesn't allow them to marginalize effectively. If management abides by the OPEN FORUM requirements, we will most certainly meet. If they won't allow an OPEN FORUM, we will not meet.

Let?s see. PeterG claims he has no animosity towards his Uncle, yet calls him a ?chicklet toothed carpet bagger? and other things?.do you see a conflict there, son?
And PG, I came forward with the fact that the FPOC was refusing to meet with your Uncle 2 days AFTER your Uncle wrote them a letter(and CC every Flex pilot) wondering why they weren?t responding to his open offer of debate in a public forum. That CC includes doh. I?m fairly sure their new ?leader? i.e. Cap?n Freddy ?choke that chicken? Crunch told them it was a trap, that most of the fecal matter that had been thrown on the wall couldn?t stand an open debate, and that the FPOC shouldn?t attend. I believe if they won?t meet in a public forum and explain why we should give our hard-earned money to a corrupt union, then they shouldn?t ask us for their support.
It?s kinda amusing to watch you and some of your sillier ?brothers? work themselves into a lather every time someone doesn?t think they want to be associated with the iBT and/or it?s minions, but their are quite a few of us.
Cheers

One more time warlord19, THIS IS NOT AN OPEN FORUM. I WILL NOT MEET THEM AT A VENUE WHERE THEY CONTROL WHO MAY ATTEND! Read the letter, look at the venue. Will Options pilots be allowed in? This affects them tremendously as they are being forced over to the bottom of our list in this brave new world, so they must be allowed to attend. The 1108 officers have standing because we will be voting on them being our legal team going forward. We asked them for help organizing, so management must not be allowed to dictate "the garment workers union" as an alternative. Yes, RH actually said that in one of his Dear Colleague missives. Management do not want an IBT human face shown to us, because that doesn't allow them to marginalize effectively. If management abides by the OPEN FORUM requirements, we will most certainly meet. If they won't allow an OPEN FORUM, we will not meet.

Good for you DOH, you shouldn't have it any other way. A smart person should be able to see this as reasonable and question just why in the world KR keeps avoiding it and is working so hard to make it look like your organizing committee is scared when obviously you are willing.

And WL, not it's not personal at all. I referred to him as such because well that's what he is. KR loves to swoop in take credit for good things, deny his involvement (despite evidence to the contrary) for the bad things and profit from the hard work of other people. So the description fits. I could add cheap suit goomba but that might be a step too far.

Back when I worked to get a union at flexjet, I became close with several of the options guys as they were proceeding with their vote and CBA negotiations. In a strange way it is what led to my departure; getting to know what KR was doing to that group helped me see Bombardier wasn't so bad and perhaps my outlook was the issue. The way KR dealt with FLOPS and later CA made me realize that it could be worse. And guess what - for you it is worse because now he is YOUR problem too.

Don't be foolish Warlord. You are holding on to the ghosts of the old guard and they are gone, replaced by Cleveland thugs. Sure WV is around for a while but I hope you realize that any affinity you hold for them should cause you to fight for a union because soon they are the next to go. Even better if KR can somehow figure out a way to blame the IBT for it, but it's always been his plan. I feel sorry for RH that he doesn't see how set up he has been from the ohio mafia. If KR tells you the sky is blue you better check twice because it only has a slim chance of being true. He should go back to the line before it's too late because once he gets the axe from KR that won't be an option.

Boy, doh, does making the use of REALLY big letters make your words ring more true than normal???? Perhaps if you make them really BIG and color them RED they would be even more true.
Do you speak for the entire FPOC? All members are invited, not just you, and Flex will adjust their schedule and allow them to be available on the day chosen….all they(FPOC) has to do is agree on a date. I and a lot of folks would like to hear what THEY have to say about joining the IBT, and not their dues-hungry “chicken-choking" zealot “spokesman” trying to sell his “protection racket”(your Uncle’s words) to whoever is gullible enough to buy. If the FPOC can produce a solid, logical argument for joining the IBT with documented records of your Uncle’s misdeeds and illegal activity, then it will help your cause. If they can’t(or won’t), then all the half-truths, lies, and other smears you’ve heaped upon the new owners will prove to be just that i.e. lies, etc.
WL

Latest resources

Back