• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alpa at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WL a few quick google searches and all misdeeds and illegal activity will be right in front of your eyes for your reading pleasure

Boy, doh, does making the use of REALLY big letters make your words ring more true than normal???? Perhaps if you make them really BIG and color them RED they would be even more true.
Do you speak for the entire FPOC? All members are invited, not just you, and Flex will adjust their schedule and allow them to be available on the day chosen?.all they(FPOC) has to do is agree on a date. I and a lot of folks would like to hear what THEY have to say about joining the IBT, and not their dues-hungry ?chicken-choking" zealot ?spokesman? trying to sell his ?protection racket?(your Uncle?s words) to whoever is gullible enough to buy. If the FPOC can produce a solid, logical argument for joining the IBT with documented records of your Uncle?s misdeeds and illegal activity, then it will help your cause. If they can?t(or won?t), then all the half-truths, lies, and other smears you?ve heaped upon the new owners will prove to be just that i.e. lies, etc.
WL

Now you are deflecting. Open forum, that is the issue. What management wants is a closed forum. I will not participate in a set up. No matter how you try to spin it, that is what management are attempting to do. Flight Options pilots and a real human, as opposed to a misnamed theoretical being, in attendance or no thanks.

Warlord19, here is a little thread creep back at you. Go to yammer, Flight Operations thread. Scroll back on the Daily Ops Brief to the beginning (about April 2014). We have 13 less airplanes and a very significant increase in charter sell off. Even you should be able to see the negative culture change...

There will be a reason why Uncle won't hold an open forum. Question #1: Why are you taking hostages again? You claim that they were "unhappy" and were complaining about it but yet you just allowed a pilot to transfer to Flex that complains so much his nickname is Eeyore.

When I was hired, I interviewed in person. Flexjet didn't ask someone else to come in and tell them how I would be a good fit. I provided references, who agreed to be available and may have been contacted, but I interviewed in person. Now management says they don't want a personal interview to take place. Seems to me they are scared of the outcome of this interview...so they are trying to seize control of the access, and subvert the interview.

Warlord19, here is a little thread creep back at you. Go to yammer, Flight Operations thread. Scroll back on the Daily Ops Brief to the beginning (about April 2014). We have 13 less airplanes and a very significant increase in charter sell off. Even you should be able to see the negative culture change,

I did check and yes it's thru, I am back on the fence! And leaning to sending in a card. Did KR sold his G4 to Flex? Also did he buy a G 5 for him? Is all the charters going through Sentient Jet? Rumor has it we are repainting airplanes and redoing interiors of planes that doesn't even need it and of course all the work is done by a KR company and not put out for bid, is this tru?

All of this just puts money in KR's back pocket. KR said the stipend was unpalatable to him, yet Flex is being used as his personal piggy bank. If all or even half ot this is tru I am 110% on board with the drive

I did check and yes it's thru, I am back on the fence! And leaning to sending in a card.

Thank you for being open minded and carefully considering your options. I hope that you and others who are on the fence decide to take that next step and at least give yourselves a chance to vote by sending in your card, whether that vote will be yes or no. At least that way we can get it over with and move on, whichever direction the Flex pilots choose.

Every day that a vote is delayed is a day that OneSky is using to transform your company, and not in a way that benefits the vast majority of your pilot group.

...I did check and yes it's thru, I am back on the fence! And leaning to sending in a card. Did KR sold his G4 to Flex? Also did he buy a G 5 for him? Is all the charters going through Sentient Jet? Rumor has it we are repainting airplanes and redoing interiors of planes that doesn't even need it and of course all the work is done by a KR company and not put out for bid, is this tru?

All of this just puts money in KR's back pocket. KR said the stipend was unpalatable to him, yet Flex is being used as his personal piggy bank. If all or even half ot this is tru I am 110% on board with the drive

In addition to Flex & Options, DAC has several companies in the aviation related fields:

Sojourn Aviation - Aircraft Broker / Sales
Aerospace Products Int'L - Aviation Parts Distribution
Constant Aviation - Aircraft Maintenance
Nextant Aerospace - Aircraft Modification / Re-Manufacturing
Sentient Jet - Aircraft Charter Broker

All these businesses need customers to consume their products or services, and that is where Flex and Options fit in. As the operations arm, we are probably the biggest consumers of the services that the other DAC companies provide. Not that there is anything illegal about the incestuous relationships of the DAC companies, but make no mistake, Kenn controls the pricing and the books, so the profits will go where Kenn wants them to go. It is a big shell-game. We need to remember this and collectively negotiate for better base salary. Profit sharing will only happen for the DAC investors, not for the workers on the front lines.

Albatros101, Bombardier also moved money around for tax purposes. Remember we paid full price for planes and some services. The difference is that Bombardier didn't take out their plans on the employees. DAC uses this internal money shuffle to try and justify lower compensation and quality of life for the employees.

Latest resources

Back