• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALOHA airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if you fly the 737-200 interisland your looking at an 18% increase in pay over the next two years. who would have thought we would see that?

if you fly the 737-200 interisland your looking at an 18% increase in pay over the next two years. who would have thought we would see that?

Wasn't it a paycut or pretty close to even money for one to go from bid -700 FO to reserve -200 captain?

Nice job AQ pilots! I'm with Hawaiian and I hope our negoitiaters can do as well with our upcoming negoitiations.
Thought I saw somewere you were having settlement talks with Mesa or something. You guys hear anything about that?

Nice job AQ pilots! I'm with Hawaiian and I hope our negoitiaters can do as well with our upcoming negoitiations.

Thought I saw somewere you were having settlement talks with Mesa or something. You guys hear anything about that?

Yeah I read that's why the trial was postponed until the fall now.

Who knows... but I did hear that Aloha has a much stronger case than Hawaiian did. We'll see.

I heard that they're going to interview again next month. May be more planes coming our way? Expansion?

Latest resources

Back