Allegiant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dix-Bag said:
Not an Eastern scab I hope... That may be your problem right there..

-Bag

Which one person might you be referring to....:laugh:

Just an FYI.... The CP sent out an e-mail a few months ago asking people who had walked in resume's late last year and first half of this year to resubmit if their people were still interested. You might want to get in touch with your guys and make sure they did.

Seems like with all the interested applicants, a connection is more than crucial in getting a call. And even then timing is another key. Being on the mind of someone making the calls the day,or week, they are. My info was personally handed in, but still forgotten when the calls went out. A simple, yet very timely, reminder got me on the list for an interview. Thanks to flight info i knew calls were going out and got on the ball. Thanks to all the Allegiant pilots and hopefuls for the good info!

chperplt said:
It all depends on your quals.. They like airline types. Could be as little as a few days or as long as forever.

"Ailine types" What about ME? LOL

Dix-Bag said:
Go to SFB and buy a crew a coffee... Hang out at the wing house in SFB... Meet yourself a crew and get a resume walked in... Thats the fasteset way... UEJ Who are your internal recs? Not an Eastern scab I hope... That may be your problem right there..

-Bag

I don't know anyone there, but is there an office in SFB somewhere I can walk in my resume or is it all in LAS?:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back