• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tempted, but many employers seem skittish about me being overseas. I have not been contacted because of that. I am committed here until August and it is frustrating to see the hiring going on and can't do anything about it.

I think that Allegiant is just getting a pool together. This posting has been up for at least 2 months as well as other various positions that they have had on their website. I think that they moved their HQ. I went to an interview with them a few years ago when they were in their old HQ, I hope that they have gotten better since then I was not very impressed with the interview

Tempted, but many employers seem skittish about me being overseas. I have not been contacted because of that. I am committed here until August and it is frustrating to see the hiring going on and can't do anything about it.

I thunk u would be a shoein with CC there. Maybe take the black mamba to the interview....

Ever see the pictures of MS with the black mamba on his lap? OR JB with it? Some funny stuff!

Where is their HDQT now.. it used to be way up in the NW part of Vegas in Summerlin, I think it was on Buffalo Rd.. did they move?

Durango, East of LAS. 10 min. drive.

Latest resources

Back