• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do they assign seniority within a new-hire class? I'm looking to apply if there is a good shot I could hold SFB fairly quickly. What are the odds of this? When are more interviews and class dates scheduled to begin?

Seniority in class is assigned by birthdate. I applied with the same plan, SFB ASAP. In my case, it is looking very good. I am tentatively slated for PIE in May (straight out of IOE), and should be able to hold SFB in a month or two if things continue.

As far as interviews and class, the interviews continue for class in April. I would guess another class by summer's end?

Good luck,
Spaz

How's class going Spaz??

I haven't heard anything about classes past the April one, but I'm sure we'll see another one within a few months.

Thanks for the info Spaz. Do I need to fill out the online app or should I just e-mail a resume and cover letter for starters? Also, is there a name to address the cover letter to? Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Just got a call for an interview on Monday the 2nd for a class starting on April 19! I'm a low time guy so we'll see how it goes.

RP170,

Your time qualifies you for the interview--you have enough time.

The job is yours to lose. Be yourself, be positive and try to relax (easier said than done...)

Good luck!

D1

No phone call here for the April 19 class. They said they would be sending letters to some people for future classes though. The HR portion of the interview went great. Chief pilot questioned the fact that I have no turbine PIC and seemed to be concerned that I didn't know anyone at the company. Otherwise I felt like I did fine. I guess we shall see if I'm considered for a future class.

Last edited:
No phone call here for the April 19 class. They said they would be sending letters to some people for future classes though. The HR portion of the interview went great. Chief pilot questioned the fact that I have no turbine PIC and seemed to be concerned that I didn't know anyone at the company. Otherwise I felt like I did fine. I guess we shall see if I'm considered for a future class.

I don't know why they would question you about your lack of PIC time if they actually invited you to the interview - they clearly knew you didn't have any PIC time. Plus, you have good glass experience on the 328 and the 170 - not bad. If you go to Allegiant you will need to get used to more round dials again - although I understand that most of the MD80s have some EFIS.

Good luck.

I don't know why they would question you about your lack of PIC time if they actually invited you to the interview - they clearly knew you didn't have any PIC time.

That's what I thought too. But he honestly acted surprised when he was looking at my resume and I didn't have any PIC as if it was the first time he had taken a look at it. Have a clean past track record too. No violations, etc, etc. I gave it my best shot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back