• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PIE is a permanent base. Junior for FOs and middle for Captains. I think we have 2 airplanes down there right now with another 1 or 2 by years end.

Thanks. I read on another thread that bases tend to come and go without much warning. What are your feelings on the longevity of PIE as a pilot base?

Thanks. I read on another thread that bases tend to come and go without much warning. What are your feelings on the longevity of PIE as a pilot base?

All I know is our LF out of PIE is in the 90s and if you can believe the company, advanced bookings for the next 3 and 6 month periods are very strong.

How do they assign seniority within a new-hire class? I'm looking to apply if there is a good shot I could hold SFB fairly quickly. What are the odds of this? When are more interviews and class dates scheduled to begin?

Last edited:
The Allegiant bases do not open and close. The bases are stable. The cities sometime open and close. The company has demostrated the willingness to pull-out of a market when it doesn't preform as anticipated, moving the resources into a better market.

Latest resources

Back