• Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AirBP said:
I notice you're too chicken to put you name at the bottom. I stand by my words with my name, and yes the other Allegiant pilots here will attest it is mine. I surmise that you are just an idiot wannabe flame-baiter. 2000hr FO in a "barbie jet" talking crap with the ghetto slang that is soooooo loser. You call yourself a professional? Are you going to talk that way at your UAL interview tomorrow? ........

Brian

If I flew MD80s for your salary, I would be angry too. I heard you guys even have to pay for soft drinks and water on your own flights. A new low! I would never send a resume to such a place. Regionals should be the bottom feeders, not companies with mainline equipment.

JOIN ALPA!

Last edited:
AirBP said:
I surmise that you are just an idiot wannabe flame-baiter. 2000hr FO in a "barbie jet"
Brian

Brian,

Yep. He is just another wannabe flame-baiter. As far as a 2000hr FO in a Barbie Jet? Well, he's not even that. Far from it, in fact.

EMB Skillz said:
If I flew MD80s for your salary, I would be angry too. I heard you guys even have to pay for soft drinks and water on your own flights. A new low! I would never send a resume to such a place. Regionals should be the bottom feeders, not companies with mainline equipment. Scum!

JOIN ALPA!

You are so clueless about this entire industry. You have a lot of learning to do. Paying for soft drinks......do we really need to get into that again, get your head out of your a$$.

BTW, the 170 should be mainline equipment but you are flying it at substandard wages. So I guess you're a bottom feeder too.

Join Alpa, are you kidding me. That just shows how frickin clueless you are. Let me guess, you have alpa stickers all over your flight bag.....tool. Yup, just keep paying your alpa dues because YOUR money will go directly to MY pocket when TWA wins the lawsuit.

Oh ya, please tell what airline you work for. I'd like to know where NOT to send my family for travel.

Last edited:
AirBP said:
Yea, ok...and where else do you propose to post this?

In the regionals forum. That is what you guys are.

AirBP said:
Oh wait, we've had this discussion before in here haven't we. Seems that most of the noise is from "barbie jet" F/O's without the quals to get hired at Allegiant.

I don't see why the type of aircraft I fly has anything to do with it. Do you make fun of Hawker pilots because your "Mad Dog" is so much larger??

AirBP said:
Perhaps instead of bashing where someone puts a posting that is obviously newsworth for most real professionals on this board, you could try contributing something worth-while and helpfull.

All I did was answer Otto's question with a statement of fact.

Master Shake said:
In the regionals forum. That is what you guys are.

What makes us a regional?

Master Shake said:
I don't see why the type of aircraft I fly has anything to do with it. Do you make fun of Hawker pilots because your "Mad Dog" is so much larger??

Yea... and your point is what? The fact is we're not a regional nor are we a Major. We are what's called a Low Cost Carrier or you could call us a National Carrier. OR... If you're really hard pressed to find the words, call us a profitable airline. Why don't we make a forum just for those....Let's see.. We could post there. SW could post there... US Air could post there... Who else??

I don't see why it's so complicated for you guys... We get that you don't like our airline.... You don't have to apply.

Latest resources

Back