• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlightInfo needs a "Bottom Feeder" forum to settle this debate. It would be for posts about Allegiant, Spirit, USA3000, etc....

USA3000, is not really an "airline", it is a subsidiary of Apple Vacations. The sole purpose is to operate as the carrier for the packages they sell. Why we operate to Florida destinations is beyond me except that it keeps the planes flying during the down times, ie; late night. We are a threat to no one, I assure you.

EMB Skillz said:
FlightInfo needs a "Bottom Feeder" forum to settle this debate. It would be for posts about Allegiant, Spirit, USA3000, etc....

(sigh) And what pray tell is the definition of a "Bottom Feeder"? Should I be looking up to you oh great "nearly an EMB jet captain" because you work for the great and almighty ExpressJet?

This forum is supposed to be for aviation professonals to discuss professional matters. What you fly and who you fly it for should be secondary. Knocking who someone works for is not professional or productive. Remember, you may WANT to work here someday, and I may be on the hiring board, and you certainly may have to fly with me...think about it.

Brian

Das just nasty, dawg. I will make more money flying my E170, and then go to a major. No need for bottom feeder discount airlines who fly mainline equipment for RJ wages. Can't get no Bling and no chrome rimz fo my Eclipse Spyder working at Allegiant. Fool

EMB Skillz said:
Das just nasty, dawg. I will make more money flying my E170, and then go to a major. No need for bottom feeder discount airlines who fly mainline equipment for RJ wages. Can't get no Bling and no chrome rimz fo my Eclipse Spyder working at Allegiant. Fool

I'm fairly certain this guy is just a troll. Probably a bitter, furloughed US Air guy stirring up the pot for personal ammusement.

If I'm wrong, then god help the airline who employs such a moron.

Chicken!

(Comment directed toward's Roscoe's avatar, in case you were dense enough to not figure that out.)

Last edited:
Good luck Allegiant guys.
Having worked for the "largest airline in the world" (woo-hoo, pat ourselves on the back)
I can say I was not real impressed by ANY part of the operation. In fact they are getting their collective arses kicked by all the "bottom feeders".

EMB Skillz said:

We already have a "Bottom Feeder" forum............it's called "regionals".

kjokmo said:
We already have a "Bottom Feeder" forum............it's called "regionals".

So are they going to be offering an introductory rate.....say, 80 shares for 80 bucks?

EMB Skillz said:

I notice you're too chicken to put you name at the bottom. I stand by my words with my name, and yes the other Allegiant pilots here will attest it is mine. I surmise that you are just an idiot wannabe flame-baiter. 2000hr FO in a "barbie jet" talking crap with the ghetto slang that is soooooo loser. You call yourself a professional? Are you going to talk that way at your UAL interview tomorrow? This is why I really don't like this board. Too many morons like you. It really scares me that supposed professionals like you are in cockpits flying the line. There is a reason Allegiant doesn't hire people like you, we want mature intelligent and professional pilots. Not trash talking pimple-faced brats who have a long way to go before growing up.

"I don't know why the Lord put me on this earth with so many idiots..." Robert Duval, 'The Great Santini'

Brian

Latest resources

Back