• Start date
  • Watchers 16

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW.......was your resume in that size font?!!!....THAT might be your answer bubba...lol

Thedude said:
Just goes to show you that I learn something new everday. And dont make me sick fungirl on you. Now bring on the beer biatch

You are coming out here in July, aren't you??

Mr Freeze said:
Hello, does anyone know if interviewees for the July class have been contacted, or when they plan on calling people for interviews? I have been trying to get on with Allegiant since August 2005. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Not yet... calls should start in early June.

CX880 said:
I didn't know it was possible to have a profitable airline with those gass guzzlers. Have you guys taken out the galleys and installed more seats or what? Oh wait they pay you $40 an hour. What are their plans to upgrade their fleet?

Actually first year F/O is $41/hour. 2nd year Capt. is $72/hour. Most upgrades within 12-18 months. Pay's low, but beats flipping burgers/un-employment, and QOL is pretty good unless you home life is so bad you look forward to 5 day trips. Laugh it up all you want, but with our profits we'll be buying UAL AND AA next year. NWA and DAL the following year. Should be fun then...:beer:
BTW, left galleys in, removed seats from 164 to 150 leather. They ARE fuel hogs tho! Rumor has it Boeing and Airbus have thier panties in a twist trying to get us to buy.

BP

Last edited:
Bra is a tool that looks like Eddy Munster. Otto need to spit and go back to Witch-a-hell to get that no good wife of his to load bags.

Is Master-baiter and EMB toolz the same person? hummmm

avoidingmyboss said:
Bra is a tool that looks like Eddy Munster. Otto need to spit and go back to Witch-a-hell to get that no good wife of his to load bags.

Is Master-baiter and EMB toolz the same person? hummmm

What do you mean no-good? Her first baby, come out sideways... She didn't scream or nothin....

I am too,
BTW Dude what happened to the Lebowski avtar?

Jobear
Hi Shannon

Congrats on the IPO.
As for the 'to small for a union' commnt, i used to work at a 121 airline with 39 pilots on the list. We were union. Admittedly we were not contributing much to a war chest anywhere, but we covered our own costs and had the backing of a nationally recognized union. And though they need work in the big picture(i.e. one pay scale?) I would rather have than have not.
How many at Allegiant now? 130-140. With possibly a 100 Million in the bank to grow. Maybe time to think about it?
Best of luck

Latest resources

Back