• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No ya' see I like Allegiant and I can't wait until I have the mins to apply. I am going to go get my ATP when I hit 2900 Hrs. and I am going to apply at 3000. If Allegiant hires me I plan to move to my first domicle because I want to be home more than I am as a commuter. I will never be a commuter again because it is a huge strain on QOL. I spend all of my time at home catching up. Now don't get me wrong. I intend to apply to Net Jets too and being fortunate enough to get hired by even one of those places I would be estatic. If given the opportunity to choose; I will choose Allegiant.

Good luck!

Yes.
Let's say for example you live in LA and started your week off by airlining out of LAX. At the end of a day (any day of that week), you end up at John Wayne airport. Well its cheaper to get you a room at the Hilton right there then it would be to pay for your cab (both ways) or rent you a car etc...

That's one of the benefits of being a corporate/fractional pilot. You won't see that at any airline.

Yes.
Let's say for example you live in LA and started your week off by airlining out of LAX. At the end of a day (any day of that week), you end up at John Wayne airport. Well its cheaper to get you a room at the Hilton right there then it would be to pay for your cab (both ways) or rent you a car etc...
That really doesn't relate to the original question. Nice twist on the topic though.

Latest resources

Back