Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegaint buys 6 757s for Hawaii service, SWA adds 3 flights to LBB...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You didn't answer my question.

I'd like to know. Maybe my perception is incorrect..

Tatoosh,
With all due respect, you have been outed as a hypocrite. You cant have it both ways. I'll let you do your own hunting and pecking to answer your question. Good day!

I understand your in a tough position. Allot of us are.
VA, MESA, Allegiant, it is what it is, I don't think I have any illusions.. Although maybe.. That's why I asked..
Sir

Thanks for your understanding. I just can't decide between the 911, Cayman, or Boxster. Which one do you think? And should it be red or black?

Thats funny,
about what I thought..
Hey doesn't matter who you work for, whether we like it or not, we are in this together. The sooner we all realize this and start acting accordingly and collectively the better off we will all be. Just my opinion, I have a dream, uhh.. oh well. nevermind. move along.
I can hear the whispers of contract concessions already....
sir

Crx gets shiny jet syndrome,leaves his commuter job, goes to a carrier that pays crappy, then brags about what car he drives.....ooooo an MD-80 pilot!!! Wow!

I think we found the definition of "Tool" for management!

Another one who got his and could care less until the next Valujet or Allegiant or Virgin or Skybus starts taking market share!

I see that you're getting your talking points spoon fed to you again. Put down the crack pipe and turn down Limbaugh....mindless lemming.

Or you could get those better points from Keith Olbermann, Jon Stewart, or..........Maybe even that fat ass Michael Moore!

So you are happy with your pay, work rules, retirement and medical?

And your not undercutting our jobs and profession as a whole..?

No joke, help me out.. Maybe you guys got a new contract, yes,no?

Tatoosh

And by working at Virgin America, you are raising the bar?

Crx gets shiny jet syndrome,leaves his commuter job, goes to a carrier that pays crappy, then brags about what car he drives.....ooooo an MD-80 pilot!!! Wow!

I think we found the definition of "Tool" for management!

Another one who got his and could care less until the next Valujet or Allegiant or Virgin or Skybus starts taking market share!

Yeah, my pay is crappy. You obviously are not educated. haha

Their own James Carville said it best:

“Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That's why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don't have a clue as to political reality.
What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn't have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you're smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That's why I'm a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

Latest resources

Back