Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegaint buys 6 757s for Hawaii service, SWA adds 3 flights to LBB...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General,
Why not leave SWA and LBB alone and concentrate on getting a contract that pays your FOs more that 80k per year?

Tell you what Chief, Ill fly to LBB every month, put 80k in the bank, and spend the 80k I have left over hiring your punk ass to fly me to Hawaii once a week.

You make sure you dont lose my bags, and Ill try not to spill any booze on my first class seat.

Chump.

General,
Why not leave SWA and LBB alone and concentrate on getting a contract that pays your FOs more that 80k per year?

Tell you what Chief, Ill fly to LBB every month, put 80k in the bank, and spend the 80k I have left over hiring your punk ass to fly me to Hawaii once a week.

You make sure you dont lose my bags, and Ill try not to spill any booze on my first class seat.

Chump.

How about NO? You can have LBB and ENJOY it, while I go to exciting places. Oh wait, you are going to HIRE me? I probably make as much or more than you do. Are you a Capt at SWA? Then shut up. Wow, you are so rich, which means you can buy a Pizza Hut SUPREME pizza when you are running between 25 min turns on your 5 leg days between ELP and AMA. Have a blast with that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh yeah? Well, who controlled Congress in 2007? How about the Democrats.... The President doesn't snap his fingers and create laws. President Bush was not perfect by any stretch (he spent far, far more than any other Republican) but the majority of the problems started in 2006 when the Democrats took both houses. You can thank Rep Barney Frank for loosening standards on Fannie Mae-backed home loans and encouraging more sub-prime mortgages. Gee, great idea Barney! Oh, and by the way, Obama and most of the high-level Democrats voted for the TARP program as well because nobody knew what to do at the time. Obama is now pushing a huge entitlement program comprising 19% of our GDP despite the fact that the majority of US citizens do not want the program. Big difference.

Barry Obama, Senator Harry "Greed" Reid (good job on agreeing to the Cornhusker Kickback - yeah, that won't come back to haunt you...) and Speaker Nancy "Botox" Pelosi are basically pounding Capitalism into dust and ignoring the basic economic problems in this country. It's true. Small and large businesses are not hiring. Something like 18 million people are unemployed. The economy is nowhere near Barry's top priority. Remember what his henchman Rahm Emmanual said: it would be a shame to waste a good crisis (i.e., let's push other initiatives while we can).

I see that you're getting your talking points spoon fed to you again. Put down the crack pipe and turn down Limbaugh....mindless lemming.

So, if I were to become a commercial airline pilot, how often would I have to sit next to someone with this level of mental acuity?

Good question and nobody answered so I'll try.

Ans: Not all that often. obviuosly you get the full spectrum, but even the guys so far to the right that they are laughable are very rare and usually not that bad in person. The vast majority in my experience are much easier to get along with than with the personna JRod seems to have. That said, my experience also is that you can't judge someone by how they post a few sentences on an internet forum either. When you talk to people in person they usually are pretty reasonable no matter what their political persuasion.
There are a few that do nothing but read whatever supports their far right leanings no matter how twisted and seem to think that makes them better informed. They're the ones that seem to think calling people names makes their point of view more valid. But they are few and far between

Last edited:
hooray- pilots that get paid absolutely nothing now will be flying to Hawaii and undercutting everyone's balls off

How much longer are people going to blame everything on Bush? As a Republican, I can admit that Bush made mistakes and move on. Why is it so hard for Obama supporters to admit that maybe, just maybe, we should question what the hell is going on in Washington? What scares me is the damage that will be done before he is voted out in 973 days.

Well said!!

So you are happy with your pay, work rules, retirement and medical?

And your not undercutting our jobs and profession as a whole..?

No joke, help me out.. Maybe you guys got a new contract, yes,no?

Tatoosh

So you are happy with your pay, work rules, retirement and medical?

And your not undercutting our jobs and profession as a whole..?

No joke, help me out.. Maybe you guys got a new contract, yes,no?

Tatoosh

said the man who is trying to get on with Virgin America............ :rolleyes:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1953803#post1953803

"Wondering who my cover letter should be addressed to.. Who is in charge of HR or Pilot interviews over there at VA.. Any help appreciated.
Tatoosh "

Latest resources

Back