• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All Nippon Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is the circle to approach/vmc only on my ATP going to be make in eligible? Seems like China and Japan don't accept this limitation.

thanks

s

I turned in my app nearly four weeks ago. ANA has asked for a couple clarifications but still no invite for an interview. I have pretty good qualifications although no 767 time. Feeling a bit discouraged. Anybody else in this same boat? Are things slowing down a bit or am I right in being discouraged in that it may just not be working out for me?

I wouldn't get discouraged. Thoroughness takes on a whole new meaning over here. Have they told you what needs clarifying? Feel free to PM me if you want more insight.

sp.gif

Job fair October 18th in Newark

title.gif
Job title :PilotDepartment :Air Japan, ANA & JP Express, Air Nippon, Air Nippon NetworkLocation :Narita, Tokyo, Osaka in JapanJob Status :Contract with Crew Resources Worldwide L.L.C., subsidiary of ANA.Job Description Basic PurposePerforms flight duties as qualified Captain or First Officer in the airlines of ANA group as below ;
Air Japan 767 First Officer based in Narita. Passenger international flight.
ANA & JP Express 767 Captain or First Officer based in Narita. Cargo international flight.
Air Nippon 737 Captain based in Tokyo. Passenger domestic flight.
Air Nippon Network Dash8-Q400 Captain based in Osaka. Passenger domestic flight.1.Employment with Crew Resources Worldwide L.L.C. and seconded to the above airlines after passing flight simulator, interview and medical screenings.2.Training for Japanese pilot certificates will be prepared by those airlines.Specific QualificationExperienceRequired experience and certificates depend on the airlines. Please refer to Crew Resources Worldwide website, http://www.crewresourcesworldwide.com/How to Apply for a JobApply through Crew Resources Worldwide website or recruiter 808-833-4190.
Please do not apply to Los Angeles and San Francisco office of ANA.
sp.gif

Can you give me an idea where you fly your 767s? Just curious about destinations.

Just got back from Tokyo. Had a good time. Was told I was successful. Just waiting on the medical results.

Day one- Medical 4.5 hours

Day two- Written test, MMPI, Board Interview and SIM.

Seems to be a change in the Board Interview. Have read and been told pretty light on the technical side. Not the case anymore. A good 15 minutes on , turbulence, de-icing procedures, Jepp Charts, ICAO holding procedures, RVSM, Class B, G, D airspace.

Well, did you get hired there or not??

Can you give me an idea where you fly your 767s? Just curious about destinations.

AJX flies to HNL, CAN (Guangzhou), HKG, DLC (Dalian), PVG (Shanghai), and TPE (Taipei). We did fly to Singapore, which was our best overnight by far, but we dropped it aparently because we dont have enough pilots. Our only overnights are HNL, TPE, and HKG. All mainland China flying is return flights.

Has anyone attended a "crew resources worldwide" job fair this past month? Any highlights? I am attending the one tomorrow in Chicago!

I have all the published requirements for "FO" position, however, I am worried being short of 1000 hr PIC turbine will not attract any interview potential. Similar to the recruiting events that Emirates and Etihad held but only took resumes with heavy jet experience.

Thanks

AJX flies to HNL, CAN (Guangzhou), HKG, DLC (Dalian), PVG (Shanghai), and TPE (Taipei). We did fly to Singapore, which was our best overnight by far, but we dropped it aparently because we dont have enough pilots. Our only overnights are HNL, TPE, and HKG. All mainland China flying is return flights.

How many days off do you get in a row? Is there a delivery schedule for more planes?

How many days off do you get in a row? Is there a delivery schedule for more planes?

You will get 10 days off in a row unless you request otherwise.

There are 9 more 767s coming through 2011 due to the 787 being delayed. After that, who knows. The 767s are eventually being replaced by 787s.

Latest resources

Back