• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All Nippon Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does the 60 month commitment for the AJX/AJV contract include the time spent in training or does that ‘clock’ start ticking once training is completed?

It sounds like you get an astronaut physical from the Japanese, and then in ground school you memorize where every circuit breaker is. I would still apply if I met the minimums but seems like a tough way to earn a buck.

hello,

Would you be able to pass their medical if you have must wear corrective lens on your FAA medical.
I wear glasses when i fly but it is a very mild condition and it is the only time i wear them.

Thanks for any help, dont want to start the whole application if there is no chance of passing their medical.

hello,

Would you be able to pass their medical if you have must wear corrective lens on your FAA medical.
I wear glasses when i fly but it is a very mild condition and it is the only time i wear them.

Thanks for any help, dont want to start the whole application if there is no chance of passing their medical.

Not sure what your issue is but this link covers most everything for the Japanese medical.

http://www.aeromedical.or.jp/documents/ManualforAME.pdf

Last edited:
Linky don't worky. If you have another it would be appreciated.

Just checked it and it worked. Make sure you have adobe reader it is a pdf file. If you are still having problems right click on the link and save to file then open with adobe.

Latest resources

Back