• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All ASA pilots...please read!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's OK. We wouldn't want to steal the pole position and become the most despised pilot group.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well, considering your side is taking a lot larger piece of the pie than you deserve or are worth for that matter, it might not be a bad idea after all. Actually a better idea would be to cut our losses and liquidate your operation, downsize your workforce, and sell off your assets. You've definitely worn out your welcome here.

Hope this is flame bait and you truly don't believe this HS. If you do you are one ignorant fool. I hope you at least vote no on any concessiary TA. Get a clue on your lack of work rules, compensation and career expectations. Skywest screwed LXJT into poor profitability, designated your poor management team to run it, and probably will just bleed us all off. So be it. This career is in the toilet and isn't worth the race to the bottom. I hope you at least understand that management always wins and you always lose when you vote to reduce pay and benefits. Your sacrfice will change nothing other than increase management compensation.

Ignorance is bliss. I hope your joy it. Back to offline mode since responses like yours make me ill.

My point is SkyWest Airlines makes inc. money, while xjet does not..
Inc. would be in BK if they didn't own SkyWest.
Your point is moot, SKYW is run by CPAs, not airline execs by trade. As such they move money and assets like drug smugglers. They will buy expensive assets and shift them to show whatever result they want, even the SEC is regularly confounded. The average pilot is woefully under equipped to understand the financials. The only certainty is that SGU will make money, no matter what.

Your point is moot, SKYW is run by CPAs, not airline execs by trade. As such they move money and assets like drug smugglers. They will buy expensive assets and shift them to show whatever result they want, even the SEC is regularly confounded. The average pilot is woefully under equipped to understand the financials. The only certainty is that SGU will make money, no matter what.

Stop telling the truth. You are going to hurt someone's feelings.

So, latest rumor is that the JNC was offered current SKYW contract terms, i.e. pay and work rules, in exchange for one pilot list. And the MEC shot it down.

That really pisses me off.

So, latest rumor is that the JNC was offered current SKYW contract terms, i.e. pay and work rules, in exchange for one pilot list. And the MEC shot it down.

That really pisses me off.

What do you mean one list? With Skywest and no union, or LASA and LXJT which are already merging?

I think he means one big happy SKYW inc family.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No union dues and their big performance checks. Tempting. Of course the MEC would say no. They would actually have to go back to the line and not get 6.0 per day.

That's the same exact deal they offered the XJT MEC back in 08 the first time they tried to buy us. We said no back then as well.

Latest resources

Back