• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The resignation letters from no voters moving on to carriers with better contracts should start pouring into the CP's office any day now :)

All I can say is they played us like a fiddle!! And they are fiddling all the way to the bank

It was a no for me!!

The resignation letters from no voters moving on to carriers with better contracts should start pouring into the CP's office any day now :)

Thanks for a good one fam62c! That's funny right there!
I am sad that 1/3 of our pilot group voted nay. There is something wrong with those fellas. SNAPS - sensitive new age pilots - I guess.
Lots of chimps running around on these web boards throwing poo, beatin their chest thinking that they are a mossy back low land mountain gorilla.
5 year from now, when the mythical RJ fleet has not taken our jobs, I wonder if they will actually learn anything?

I am sad that 1/3 of our pilot group voted nay. There is something wrong with those fellas. SNAPS - sensitive new age pilots - I guess.
Lots of chimps running around on these web boards throwing poo, beatin their chest thinking that they are a mossy back low land mountain gorilla.
5 year from now, when the mythical RJ fleet has not taken our jobs, I wonder if they will actually learn anything?

Wow!

I really did used to enjoy your perspectives on a lot of issues.....now I'm wondering if you are Instructor Dude's alter ego

Flame on!

5 years from now, when we earn about 40k less a year than the currently bankrupt American Airlines Pilots perhaps you'll see the idiocy in voting for this POS. call me a stupid, ******************** throwing mountain gorilla, but I thought that the pilots of arguably one of the most profitable and successful airlines on the planet could be compensated on par with currently BANKRUPT carriers.

Please let me invite you to take your smug, ignorantly arrogant, condescending, Anchorage bush league, amateur, attitude and shove it up your ass. Some of us do this for the money and not for the compensation of a little penis and high school bullying. GFY. Take ALPA with you.

Last edited:
Had a captain tell me today that the company wanted us to vote this down because they gave us to much...... Really? No wonder we are the laughing stock of the industry! Sad very sad.

Kind of messed up having a top-scale Kool-Aid drinking captain coming on here and saying crap like this. Maybe come tact and perspective would be in order. A lot of FOs got hosed on this deal.

I suppose that makes the yes voters FYIGMs?

Latest resources

Back