• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What were you hoping to see for retirement changes?

I would have liked the 13.5% to bump up maybe .5% per yr or something better.

DL's at 15%
UAL 15/16%
HA up to 19.4%
Just to name a few....

No changes in contribution for 5 yrs. Thats not satisfactory.

I'm not pleased .. Prob a no vote here... Record profits and no Increase in 401k the pay needs to be up slightly more and the scope ......??? The rest is kind of small stuff ... I really didn't care that much about ... Like working on vacation ... Etc... What's the day for day trading language read now ?? And it can be canceled by either party ?.. The getting schedule earlier in the months is good ...but .. It's kinda disappointing...

The United and Delta rates are better at the end of the contract I believe..

I also like how the first year was just enough to get the cpt pay to 200... Like we just can't do 11percent ...no we have to make it 10.87287435% or what ever it is ..

Last edited:
We are a 90 year old legacy carrier whose ROIC and stock price crush the competition.

This TA is an embarrassment. Bankrupt AMR pilots have negotiated rates that leave us in the dust in 5 years.

Since the TA includes the language, "effective April 1, 2013 a pilot...shall receive hourly flying pay as follows:" does that essentially mean we would get retro? I would be shocked if we did, even if it was less than 90 days of it. I'm surprised this thing got voted in 6-0. Was it that nice round number stuck in their heads?

There will be high fives all around at the management victory party when this turd passes. Yet again we get taken to the cleaners. Pathetic. "NO" vote from me!

Latest resources

Back