• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope it is Delta, hope it is soon. Get it done and move on. The trajectory we are on is like a rocket after it burns the last of its fuel. Rather be bought when we are expensive then stapled as a two bit regional which is what we will become

Apply I heard they may be hiring. Then you might get your wish.

Hey Tico...have you ever worked for Delta? I have and I don't want anything to do with Delta ever again...

Did you work for DCI or mainline? They are different. But with your attitude, you do need to stay away.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Did you work for DCI or mainline? They are different. But with your attitude, you do need to stay away.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I know of at least two Delta mainline guys who left for Alaska. I also know a few who left Alaska for Delta. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

It would seem that we allready do. Lots of regional feed that we provide them. I dont want to work for them, they are the lesser of three evils at this point.

Rumor has it .. TA will be out tomarrow .. 11% year 1 .. Scope says anything bigger than 76seats Alaska pilots fly it...

Yep. Scope language for whatever its worth. Pay raises of 10.86% which brings captain pay to exactly $200, then 1.5%, 1.5%, 3.5% and 1.5%.

Latest resources

Back