• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, I agree with this...the BODs at AA/US, UA/CAL or DL will have no problem figuring out a way to absorb AK IF the numbers work. It is all about the numbers...

+1

I don't think Delta or AA will be the first mover...I'm betting UAL/CAL... DL and AA would be paying a bunch of money for something they already have...DL/AS might be like NWA/CAL.

Our old COO was pretty confident when he recently told me UAL would soon move to claim AS... Who knows He was pretty confident in his prediction though. Time will tell.

Our old COO was pretty confident when he recently told me UAL would soon move to claim AS... Who knows He was pretty confident in his prediction though. Time will tell.

Don't want to see this happen. But if it did DAL and AMR would s#@*

Hope it is Delta, hope it is soon. Get it done and move on. The trajectory we are on is like a rocket after it burns the last of its fuel. Rather be bought when we are expensive then stapled as a two bit regional which is what we will become

Hey Tico...have you ever worked for Delta? I have and I don't want anything to do with Delta ever again...

Latest resources

Back