Alaska Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
qxpilot said:
Wow, unbelievable! I hope the pilots take "necessary" means of letting management know that we aren't going to take this crap.

Another poor, disillusioned soul who thinks there is anything any pilot or any pilot group at any company can do about this "crap".

The only way to make things better for yourself is to get out now, while you still can.

Where is Jet-A the most expensive in the system? BUY! BUY! BUY!

-Taxi slooooooooooooooooooooooow

-Request holds on VISUALS

-Whatever happened to leaving coffee by the radios? Remember the constant spillage cost the company $$$? Bring it back!!!

-I'll think of more...

-Whatever happened to the Air Groups suite(s) for the M's, Hawks, and Sonics?

2 years huh? Management will drag it out like they did to Horizon...So in order to further "Harmonize" it'll be 7 years... Hey, does Frontier make more???

Last edited:
Let me just add, any company who says its employees are "Special" and "#1" and gets all touchy-feely AND THEN throughout arbtraition is so deadset on making the pilot group #6, can kiss my APU!!! The Clubhouse on Angle lake is a nut house!

Let the APU's run, Run little fella' run! 400lbs an hour!!!

Getting out of the pool isn't going to be nearly as exciting as I'd envisioned. I guess I'll celebrate "making it" by getting a #2 combo from McDonald's (if I can find a coupon).

Do us a favor SeaSlam, vote with your feet and go get a job at a real airline. This one is going to be in bankruptcy by the end of the strike in 2007. I cant imagine what we will be paid then since we are below both bankrupt carriers now.... What a sad joke the eskimo tail has become..

Wow - those rates are a lot lower than expected... They even make Netjets pay seem pretty generous.

I can't imagine many people would even want to leave Captain-slots at regionals for that starting pay and the next 5 years of low pay (it doesn't make financial sense)... Cross another airline off my list.

I wonder how many will turn down the interview calls once they start going out. I'm seriously considering just staying put. 50% paycut for me to start at the bottom of an unhappy pilot group just doesn't seem worth it at this stage of the game....

Yank McCobb said:
Another poor, disillusioned soul who thinks there is anything any pilot or any pilot group at any company can do about this "crap".

The only way to make things better for yourself is to get out now, while you still can.

The flight ca and fo combined have lost around 85 - $90 per hr. You don't think we can cost the comapany that much and more.

Was the binding arbitration in the contract? It sounds like that based on comments on here.

If so, is that unique to have in a contract?

This really blows.

Believe it or not, but there are some people who would still like to work there.

GP

Latest resources

Back