• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Air posts best quarter in "years"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AS lost (on Thursday) because Oil spiked....and now Oil is dropping and AS (as well as others) are up.

All part of the speculation money machine.

Nice, why don't act like your avatar and choke on your own vomit.

Good one.

The point was that airlines are horrible investments and an employee is the last person that should own stock in an airline. In one unfortunate accident, you could lose your job and your retirement if the company goes under.

Good one.

The point was that airlines are horrible investments and an employee is the last person that should own stock in an airline. In one unfortunate accident, you could lose your job and your retirement if the company goes under.

He meant that you insinuated another Plane Crash...not market crash. If it was market crash...then your point is noted, if it's plane crash, then your comment was in VERY poor taste.

Mookie

He meant that you insinuated another Plane Crash...not market crash. If it was market crash...then your point is noted, if it's plane crash, then your comment was in VERY poor taste.

Mookie

I meant plane crash. Something you have to think about if you are investing in an airline. I certainly don't want that to happen, but that would certainly put your investment at risk.

I meant plane crash. Something you have to think about if you are investing in an airline. I certainly don't want that to happen, but that would certainly put your investment at risk.

then you would be considered truly a psychopath. good luck with that....

mookie

Latest resources

Back