• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran's training house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with likeitis, we don't have anyone who would act like that, could it be Delta guys? I think they use the 73 Sim there.
...yeh, it could be...they speak English...

as likeitis stated we normally do not use the briefing rooms near the 717 box hallway. the only grey haired instructor i can think of here would not act like that. he also has a star on his alpa pin from eastern. your comment on "preflight" items also tells me it wasn't one of ours as our preflight talks / briefings usually take place in a place serving cold ones the night before.

perhaps it was someone else.

...there was a spilt beer on the table...so nothing's ruled out...and I didn't look long enough to recognize any pins...just passin by...cheers...

Great experience at the training department. Be prepared and have a good attitude. No problems. You'll be a hero.

Sorry. Call me Beavis or Butthead but that kinda made me chuckle.

I'm betting he meant the interrogation/question part. Same occurred w/ me on a PC, if he finds out early that he knows you know what you need to know, you know (had to), he goes into teaching mode. Same goes w/ D.U. the following year.

Latest resources

Back