• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran's training house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...man, one of yer guys was rippin 2 poor souls this week:smash:...with the door open...I kinda felt for these guys...and it was preflite stuff...groundspeed zero...guess we all got'em...cheers!

Are you sure it wasn't a Fed? I can't think of any reason any of our check airman would raise his voice short of finding out that you are sleeping with his wife. So I have to call BS on this.

I had my first oral w/ AJ. It lasted 15 mins. If you actually read and know your stuff no ones going to mess w/ you.

Gotta agree with everyone about AJ. Great sim instructor and evaluator. Had my last PC with him before I left. I would put him on par with a ground instructor we have at Midex, D.P. I'm sure all the United guys on the 320 remember him.

...man, one of yer guys was rippin 2 poor souls this week:smash:...with the door open...I kinda felt for these guys...and it was preflite stuff...groundspeed zero...guess we all got'em...cheers!

can you describe the instructor?

can you describe the instructor?
...kinda a grey haired guy, I can't remember anything else distinguishing-I only looked in passing... if I see him again, I'll look longer...he wasn't speakin Spanish or Russian, not AT, so I figured he was MW...3rd door on the right as ya walk outta the box.cheers!

...kinda a grey haired guy, I can't remember anything else distinguishing-I only looked in passing... if I see him again, I'll look longer...he wasn't speakin Spanish or Russian, not AT, so I figured he was MW...3rd door on the right as ya walk outta the box.cheers!

Only 1 guy who fits that description and no way in hell would he ever act like that. The only rooms we use are 2nd door on left out of the sim room and our office near the parking lot door.

I agree with likeitis, we don't have anyone who would act like that, could it be Delta guys? I think they use the 73 Sim there.

as likeitis stated we normally do not use the briefing rooms near the 717 box hallway. the only grey haired instructor i can think of here would not act like that. he also has a star on his alpa pin from eastern. your comment on "preflight" items also tells me it wasn't one of ours as our preflight talks / briefings usually take place in a place serving cold ones the night before.

perhaps it was someone else.

Latest resources

Back