• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
correct on the per diem but a 4 hr. min day for each day in training....i had 88 hours pay one month in training...

Man, you must have required a lot of training!!;)

you know it

Man, you must have required a lot of training!!;)

well it was a 31 day month with one days pay for nothing....instructor wasnt notified and we still got paid....2+ years ago when they were really short on the 717...min days off....

well it was a 31 day month with one days pay for nothing....instructor wasnt notified and we still got paid....2+ years ago when they were really short on the 717...min days off....

Just bustin' you ballz

No per-diem in training as training is all in ATL now and everyone is ATL based. Just the 70 hour guarantee until IOE as I recall.

OK, this prompts two questions:

1) Are you going back?

2) Are you senior to me?

Heh-heh . . . I crack myself up.

Don't bother, they are going away just like Independence Air. Remember those guys?

You're probably right.

After 7 or 8 straight years of profitability during the worst downturn in the history of US airlines, our days are numbered.

Brilliant observation

You're probably right.

After 7 or 8 straight years of profitability during the worst downturn in the history of US airlines, our days are numbered.

Brilliant observation

El mocahito's, or whatever her name is, posts, are lacking in overall intelligence.

Latest resources

Back